Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Solo- full trailer

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jwyblejr View Post
    Bandai is suppose to have let the cat out of the bag as to why the Falcon looks different in the Solo movie,there's suppose to be a small spaceship in the front. Once it's been removed,it looks like the Falcon we're use to seeing.
    I wonder if that part of the ship being missing from the Falcon we know is related to this:

Han, Han. If only you hadn't had to dump that shipment of spice. I just can't make exceptions. Where would I be if every pilot who smuggled for me dumped their shipment at the first sign of an Imperial starship? It's not good business.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jwyblejr View Post
    Bandai is suppose to have let the cat out of the bag as to why the Falcon looks different in the Solo movie,there's suppose to be a small spaceship in the front. Once it's been removed,it looks like the Falcon we're use to seeing.
    Kenner got there first with that idea, even though their "cargo handler" was never produced.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_T7BhcH-_Lqw/Rph52zHLjQI/AAAAAAAAAWY/IRQJUp3saOs/s200/Hulk.jpg

Looking for one CAH Mego Comic Activator (working or non working).

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruce Banner View Post
    Kenner got there first with that idea, even though their "cargo handler" was never produced.

Reaffirming why the Mego Museum is such a cool place to come visit. I learn something new every time I come here.

Images
    ^Indeed. I had no idea about the Kenner pod!

I think Lego also spoiled this for the new movie. They are kings of spoiling movies, i.e. Giant Man in Civil War.

Chris
    http://megomuseum.com/community/signaturepics/sigpic22_1.gif

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Earth 2 Chris View Post

I think Lego also spoiled this for the new movie. They are kings of spoiling movies, i.e. Giant Man in Civil War.

Chris
    Well, from their perspective it's a big commercial that you pay to see....so what're ya' gonna do?

Images
    The early buzz from last night's premier screening is that it is filled with action and humor and feels like a Star Wars movie. It's not surprising that Glover gets high-marks as Lando and some commenters pointed out that it takes the early part of the film to get used to Ehrenreich as Han, but they did adjust to it and he was believable and had the Solo swagger for a solid performance.

http://ew.com/movies/2018/05/11/solo...donald-glover/

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Makernaut View Post
    The early buzz from last night's premier screening is that it is filled with action and humor and feels like a Star Wars movie.

http://ew.com/movies/2018/05/11/solo...donald-glover/
    I'm glad to hear this. I really, really want to like this Star Wars movie.

Solo is the lowest rated Star Wars movie since the prequels. It also has had a soft domestic box office debut...and bombing overseas.

I’m sure it’s still a fun movie, but like I said in my previous post...I’m having a hard time seeing the Harrison Ford persona in that actor.

I can only go see one movie right now...and I’m afraid it’s going to be Deadpool 2 instead.