Thread: Torak! re-Issue Coming Soon!!!

Images

Torak! re-Issue Coming Soon!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------
    "I don't do it for the haters, I do it for the players." --snoop dogg

Images
    Very cool... I wonder what the price will be?

I am very excited by this news!!!!!!!!! I'd love to have a Torak in my collection!

Images
    Hed make a cool Mego custom too

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by drquest View Post
    Very cool... I wonder what the price will be?
    A heckuva lot cheaper than the nice vintage one I bought a couple of years ago. Ouch.
    Last edited by PNGwynne; Apr 7, '18 at 6:49 AM.
    WANTED: POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top portion; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors; vintage Galahad box; minty Wolfman tights; Black Knight sword; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; POTA knife-sword; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Neutron X View Post
    I am very excited by this news!!!!!!!!! I'd love to have a Torak in my collection!
    Same Here Ed!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    "I don't do it for the haters, I do it for the players." --snoop dogg

Blog Entries
    I'm happy for folks although Torak is one of the (two) original Falcon figures I am lucky enough to own, I will probably buy one just so we get more of these Sci-Fi Falcon figures in the future.

Images
    ^ I will buy another Torak, even if only for a custom. That power-vest is some $$$ new tooling. I want them to reissue that CONDOR cyborg guy as a complement to Torak, so I'm trying to support the line as best I can, too.
    WANTED: POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top portion; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors; vintage Galahad box; minty Wolfman tights; Black Knight sword; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; POTA knife-sword; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes.

Images
    My God! They're doing the Deep Sea Diver with black octopus!! I haven't seen that since I was 5!

Images
    ^I'm wanting the diver to see how Estrella does the helmet--Hasbro did not do a close reproduction with their reissue.