Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ellis
    • May 9, 2017

Wanted C.B. McHauL'ers YES its time again

Hello my only social media family. Just wanted to sound like a broken record and ask for my monthly let down on cb mchaul item but here it goes As usual if anyone has any broken, junk, good, decent, fair, excellent, missing parts, exhaust pipes, side view mirrors, front truck grills, figures, broken figures, figures missing body parts, figure hats, FIGURE HEADS with no bodies, truck frames, trailers, broken tailers, pieces of trucks or trailers, tires, trooper cars, trooper car parts, broken trooper cars. yellow lightning stripe stickers for cb mchaul rig even if they are custom, bear masher truck and trailer parts, etc cb mchaul items, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!! I started out making a truck stop and now it has taken on a whole other life of its own that I hope to share with everyone on here when i'm finished which is still going to be a while lol. The deeper I get into it the more $$$$$ it cost me but I really enjoy it so its worth it.

MY MOST RECENT FIND THIS MONTH is a C.B. McHauL BEAR MASHER WITH THE MAILER BOX IN AWESOME SHAPE, ALSO CAME WITH ALL THE PAPERWORK AND BOTH FIGURES!!!! FOR $40.00

Im sure this will be my best find and GREATEST DEAL of the year. Even if it was broken I would of still been like a kid in a candy/toy store lol. Thank you to everyone as usual for taking the time to read my post. Nerds are GREAT
Working...
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎