Thread: FYI, The Trenches is back online

Images

FYI, The Trenches is back online

FYI, the Trenches Forum is back up and running.

Images
    That's great news!
    WANTED: POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top portion; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors; vintage Galahad box; minty Wolfman tights; Black Knight sword; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; POTA knife-sword; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes.

Images
    i saw the new page up earlier but my password does not work anymore

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Nostalgiabuff View Post
    i saw the new page up earlier but my password does not work anymore
    I had to re-register, they're starting from scratch. Which is a little saddening, because I had a couple of good contacts saved in my messages.
    WANTED: POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top portion; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors; vintage Galahad box; minty Wolfman tights; Black Knight sword; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; POTA knife-sword; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by PNGwynne View Post
    I had to re-register, they're starting from scratch. Which is a little saddening, because I had a couple of good contacts saved in my messages.
    Even worse than that is the many many years of awesome info and pictures that are gone....

Images
    That's a very good point, my post was self-centered and myopic. I apologize. If this site suffered the same trauma, I'd be devastated because I've been a member for ten years and have a sense of the hard work and contributions that make it special. I was a newer member of the Trenches, but I didn't intend to minimize what happened or what makes it special, too.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by PNGwynne View Post
    That's a very good point, my post was self-centered and myopic. I apologize. If this site suffered the same trauma, I'd be devastated because I've been a member for ten years and have a sense of the hard work and contributions that make it special. I was a newer member of the Trenches, but I didn't intend to minimize what happened or what makes it special, too.
    I didn't mean anything harsh at all..

I'm not happy, I had to change my password and lost all of my trade references too... Definitely a lot of good info was lost, although I bet they still have a good database backup.

Blog Entries
    Oof, I have total empathy for the people running that site. Been there, hated it.

Images
    you know, I had made some good contacts there as well but I don't think I will even re-register. we have this sub forum here now and I post here daily

The new Trenches layout is great. SO excited it's back. So many great people are back over there too. And just when GI Joe needs it the most.

There's room for more than one forum!