Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Thread: FTC 18-inch "hero" bodies?

Images

FTC 18-inch "hero" bodies?

Regarding the FTC 18" figures, are these bodies any good? Thanks!
    WANTED: POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top portion; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors; vintage Galahad box; minty Wolfman tights; Black Knight sword; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; POTA knife-sword; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes.

Images
    Curious about this myself. Probably make for a good Giant Man scale as well as Galactus scale if they are any good.
    "When not too many people can see we're all the same
    And because of all their tears,
    Their eyes can't hope to see
    The beauty that surrounds them
    Isn't it a pity".

- "Isn't It A Pity"
    By George Harrison

My Good Buyers/Sellers/Traders list:
    Good Traders List - Page 80 - Mego Talk

They sell the bodies but not much clothes and no heads? I saw them on Classic TV Toys but never saw any heads at all listed. Where would you buy a head?

Images
    I hadn't wondered about that--It's just a body and Superman boots that I need.
    WANTED: POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top portion; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors; vintage Galahad box; minty Wolfman tights; Black Knight sword; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; POTA knife-sword; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes.

I got the body pretty good quality and it's a 12" body up scaled if that helps..

Images
    It does, thank you!

I think the body doesn't stand well and the wrists pins are way too small.

Images
    Is the problem with standing due to the stringing?

No the body is fine just like a 12" Mego I can't say if the 12" female body is any good though...

^^
    I bought one of those "12" female body for daisy duke ,actully its quite good ,although like the "8" figure its a bit
    to tight ,and it tends to want to go to either side ,it doesnt have the stubles around the waist ,so its easier to set it
    right ,the quality is very good ,i have no problem if they use it for Giganta or "12" supergals .i just hope they dont use that
    skinny anorexic thing that daisy came with -Awful .i Think FTC knows that,which is why they havent used it again .