• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nostalgiabuff
    Muddling through
    • Oct 4, 2008

Fantastic Four returns

http://www.superherohype.com/news/41...nced-by-marvel

the stink of the last movie finally wearing off?? the merger with Fox?? either way, it's about time the first family came back together
  • Bruce Banner
    HULK SMASH!
    • Apr 3, 2010

It's about time!

And with Thor also returning to his rightful role in the MU, things are looking up.

PUNY HUMANS!

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
      Muddling through
      • Oct 4, 2008

is that replacing the female Thor? I have not been up on my Marvel story lines but seem to recall he was replaced by a woman. as was Iron Man

Comment

• Blue Meanie
        Banned
        • Jun 23, 2001

Originally posted by Nostalgiabuff
        is that replacing the female Thor? I have not been up on my Marvel story lines but seem to recall he was replaced by a woman. as was Iron Man
        Replacing Thor with Jane Foster somewhat made sense...the Iron Man thing had me thinking Marvel/Disney had no idea what the hell they were doing. Trust me...Marvel/Disney will ruin this in about 6 months and reboot again. They can't help themselves. I'm getting to anniversary issues and then I'm tapping out as far as Marvel goes. Thor has reached 700...so that's done for me. Daredevil just reached 600...so that is done for me. I think Cap reaches 700 real soon as does Iron Man. More money in my pocket....YEAH!!!

Comment

• thunderbolt
          Hi Ernie!!!
          • Feb 15, 2004

That Thor design is wretched.
          You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
            Verbose Member
            • Mar 7, 2004

Mark Waid and Chris Samnee's Captain America run has been fantastic, but its ending with #700.

Nice to see the FF coming back. It's a shame that petty in-fighting ended the unbroken run in the first place.

Chris
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎