Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mego Customizers Stepping Up Their Games!!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • megowgsh
    Customego HoF Curator
    • Nov 19, 2003

Mego Customizers Stepping Up Their Games!!!!

I have been customizing for over 20 years and I can't remember a stretch of time where better customs were made.

It's not even April and we have already seen a number of customs that are custom of the year worthy.

David Bowie
    Elvira
    False Face
    Devilman
    Deadpool Captain America

...and such diverse genres, too.

Not only have we seen a renaissance in Mego with the likes of Figures Toy Company, EMCE, DST, BBP, ZICA, et.al. but I believe we are also experiencing a renaissance in Customego!

Bravo Mego customizers. BRAVO!!!!

Peace, Love, and Megos!

Austin
    Check out ALL my customs at https://www.facebook.com/megowgshcustoms
  • EMCE Hammer
    Moderation Engineer
    • Aug 14, 2003

Picturing you in with pom poms, pigtails, and sporting a screen printed cheerleading uniform.

Comment

• jacoblb
      Persistent Member
      • May 7, 2009

I like your moxie. Always appreciate positive posts like this and, yes, it's great to see all the wonderful customs and stuff made by factories...it's a wonder how they continue to get better and better.

Comment

• darklord1967
        Persistent Member
        • Mar 27, 2008

You should take a bow Austin, because the products and services you have provided over the years (in the form of silkscreening / printing on fabrics, custom head castings, etc) are a BIG reason for the rise in quality and craftsmanship in today's MEGO custom offerings.

Speaking for myself, i know that my work has benefitted GREATLY from your support, products, and services.

So, a hearty "thank you" to you brother!
        I... am an action figure customizer

Comment

• Boywonder0
          Persistent Member
          • Dec 29, 2007

^^^ Austin and Vin's Universe had influenced me with the "Fun" factor in each and every of their custom creations. And you Darklord are my influence in attention to details... Many talented customizers/artists in this forum...^^^

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎