Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • efpunk
    • Jun 30, 2017

For Sale Devilman custom popy/mego style figure preorder

Custom Popy/Mego style Devilman figure based on the 1972 Japanese cartoon tv series. Limited preorder open until 4/1/18

http://toymonsters.com

• Vinny0026
    Year Five!!
    • Jan 26, 2012

That looks great! well done guys!
    "Where Does He Get Those Wonderful Toys?"

Comment

• jacoblb
      Persistent Member
      • May 7, 2009

I truly love his custom. I'm afraid the price point will prohibit me from buying though. I wish that weren't the case. I missed the custom E-man figure years ago for the same reason. I'm not knocking/criticizing the cost, just communicating it's double what I could afford. I hope you sell the heck out of these and maybe down the road create more anime types because there's hardly anyone doing that.

Comment

• darkbros
        Persistent Member
        • Jul 3, 2012

I applaud you guys making this figure. I hope after you gauge this initial pre-order sales, you just offered it as
        a "Custom Figure kit", sans body, and just offered the head plus suit ( by suit I mean suit, hands, and boots) at a lower price point.
        This would make it more attractive to budget conscious consumers, and like DST sets, allow you to control your costs better.

Don't get me wrong, it is an attractive offering (the complete figure) but at $125, even for a limited run ( less than 500) kinda hard
        to afford for most people.

Wish you guys the best and Devilman as a Mego is certainly one I hope to have in my collection one day!
        Customizing 1:9: My Videoblog journey of Customizing!
        https://www.facebook.com/customizingonenine
        ---------------------------------------------------------------------
        "I don't do it for the haters, I do it for the players." --snoop dogg

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎