Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: DST sets - I miss them already

Me, too! Marvel us again!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonGhost View Post
    Gee, thanks fellas! I have more sculpts that will see the light of day very soon. I signed a NDA so that's all I can say.
    WOW! Those were you huh? Well I'm impressed! You did some pretty AWESOME sculpts Dude! Where to start? Your DD is probably THE best DareDevil sculpt I've ever seen. Love your Spidey & Peter Parker, Steve Rogers, Wolverine(w/Mask), Deadpool and more....WELL DONE Brother!!

Can't wait to see the other Sculpts you did! Very exciting!

Images
    Blog Entries
    That DD sculpt is possibly my favorite reMego . Crimson Ghost also did some of the RetroAction sculpts.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top mirrored portion or mirror sticker; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors, walls, bar; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Daredevil is best sculpt/ set. Liked how Dr. Blake and Modern Thor resembled each other. Spidey is classic and Peter Parker very Romita Sr. Cap and Steve, love secret IDs! Wolverine masked and unmasked reminds me of Hugh Jackman. Deadpool great too. Like the different retro and modern Punisher heads. Marvelous work all around! Many more mighty Marvel men and women to make!

April 6-8 is C2E2 where the DST sets were officially announced 4 years ago April 2014. Are we in for another surprise?
    Last edited by ovenmitt; Mar 25, '18 at 8:22 AM.

Thanks again! DD is one of my favorites also.
    I would have liked to have seen the Pirate Deadpool produced. I thought the Marvel NOW! version of Deadpool looked pretty cool! I made a new head for it, new boots, new gauntlets...ah well! Haha!
    You might be surprised how often plans change and never get produced.

Ahh! Double post!!
    Last edited by CrimsonGhost; Mar 25, '18 at 12:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonGhost View Post
    Gee, thanks fellas! I have more sculpts that will see the light of day very soon. I signed a NDA so that's all I can say.
    Would it be saying too much if i ask if the new sculpts will be in the 8 inch mego like scale.

All I'll say is you'll see things soon.

Images
    Blog Entries
    Please let yhem be in the PROPER scale and not the melon like noggins that are currently available.
    JediJaida

Hope new sculpts will be continuation of your recent work.
    Last edited by ovenmitt; Mar 27, '18 at 9:53 PM.