Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DST Punisher set, $68 CAN, free delivery in Canada: Chapters-Indigo, code WELLNESS15

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • comicmike
    Persistent Member
    • Sep 22, 2009

DST Punisher set, $68 CAN, free delivery in Canada: Chapters-Indigo, code WELLNESS15

It’s been entirely too long since we’ve done an “Up Close” photo review/unboxing of a shiny new ReMego toy set. That’s why the arrival of the Punisher set by Diamond Select Toys is so welcome this summer. Originally promoted last year, this set has been highly anticipated by fans. Although he was a product of…Read more →

In Canada, I'm a regular Chapters-Indigo client. I often watch their online deals (and in Toronto, I regularly compare the discounts to in-store BMV Books locations).

This weekend, the site is offering 15% off the DST Punisher action figure set:
    Now down to $68 CAN (from reg. $80 CAN) +free delivery (to your Can. home address, or pick up at your nearest Chapters-Indigo).

The site shows 6 box sets left in stock for online only.
    The deal runs 'til this Sunday night. Use code WELLNESS15 .
    It's a free Plum Rewards card sign up if you are not already a member. I get free books *all the time* with the bonus points; not long ago, I even received free tickets to Cirque De Soleil through the site. I really appreciate Indigo's product lines. I browse items in store and online; save them in my favourites; watch the new to be released items; have the company email me once something I'm watching is in stock; watch the further online deal reductions, then Google the latest 10+ % off codes, and I always get discounts on the discounts. It has been a helpful resource for me easily accessing modern Marvel and DC action figures, graphic novels and special hardcovers at the right prices.

I hope this DST set might be a fair price for someone else on the forum in Canada.
    Last edited by comicmike; Mar 23, '18, 11:09 PM.
Working...
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎