Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: costumes from millers abandoned jla movie

More Mortal concepts Batman and Superman

EXCLUSIVESExclusive: ‘Justice League Mortal’ Concept Art Reveals Alternative Batman CostumesPublished 4 mins ago on 24/03/2018 By Craig Lin
    0 Comments
    It has been a great week for fans who have waited over a decade to see a glimpse of George Miller’s shelved Justice League Mortal film.

Earlier this week, we released the first look at D.J Cotrona as Superman and that was soon followed by Collider who revealed a picture of the League.

Actor Armie Hammer, who was cast as Batman in the film recently revealed the suits designs weren’t final, and now we can exclusively reveal more concept art of alternative designs for Hammer’s Caped Crusader.

These designs differ from the concept art we released on Twitter, one is more of a military look with a tactical vest, knife, and goggles, the other more in line with Joel Schumacher’s version of Batman (minus the bat nipples).

Batman concept 1

Batman concept 2

Justice League Mortal would have starred Armie Hammer as Batman, D.J Cotrona as Superman, Adam Brody as The Flash, Anton Yelchin as The Flash (Wally West), Megan Gale as Wonder Woman, Common as Green Lantern, Santiago Cabrera as Aquaman and Hugh Keays-Byrne as Martian Manhunter.

What do you think of these alternative Batman designs?

Source: DC FILMS HUB

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by C.H.O.A.M. View Post
    wow I would've loved to see that movie!
    is there somewhere to read the "making of" story?
    I never even knew it was in the works...

https://www.cinemablend.com/new/Geor...nag-77997.html

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Earth 2 Chris View Post
    I would really like to see Armie Hammer as Batman. I like the actor, and feel he could pull that off (although I think he's pitch-perfect for Hal Jordan myself).

Chris
    Josh Duhamel in the Biggie/Tupac USA series is the living embodiment of Hal Jordan. Gray streak and all.

Images
    It's amazing that this movie was literally one day away from filming and was shelved. Even if it was a trainwreck, I wonder what effect it would have had on the MCU, especially the build-up to the first Avengers film?

Chris
    http://megomuseum.com/community/signaturepics/sigpic22_1.gif