Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need Megocon 2004 dvd

Need Megocon 2004 dvd

Hey guys, I bought a dvd of Megomeet '04 with Marty Abrams and Neal Kublan back when it was available, but somehow between getting divorced and moving it vanished. I want another copy badly, so if anyone has one they'd like to sell please pm me. Thanks.

Welcome to the museum!

Quote Originally Posted by LonnieFisher View Post
    Welcome to the museum!
    thank you!

Blog Entries
    I wonder if i still have my copy of this.

kinda surprised this isn't on YouTube or something. I have mine still but don't know who cares if it gets duped or made available for digital download...I did the coverart for the set and have no qualms if it is copied/reproduced.

Cool, does anyone remember who did the DVD disks? Maybe I can talk to him too.

That would be DaveMC who authored the discs.
    I pulled out my backups and went back down memory lane. I have everything I ever used to do the artwork and more. I didn't see a subforum under megoMeet that goes back this far - no idea if 2004 stuff has even survived the forum updates over the years.
    I have dealer room pics I can post...and more.

I'd love a copy of the dvd also. I don't think I've ever seen it.

mikej
    WANTED: Boxed TEX WILLER, RM ROBIN Kresge, loose, or boxed, CIRCLE SUIT SPIDERMAN loose

Images
    Blog Entries
    It's wonderful to see those customs, that's some nice, old-school stuff. We're spoiled now, in a way lol.

I'd like a copy of the dvd, too, though 2004 was before my time here. Maybe some could be available at MegoMeet?
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top mirrored portion or mirror sticker; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors, walls, bar; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.