Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What was your biggest selling regret ???

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • powersthatbe
    Persistent Member
    • Sep 27, 2010

Ha!yeah I knew of that shaved eyebrow thing,but I though randy savage was the culprit.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
      Verbose Member
      • Mar 7, 2004

When I hit 13, I decided to sell a good chunk of my toys at my Mom's yard sale. I sold nearly all of my Transformers and GI Joe: RAH toys, only saving my very favorites. I actually had the Autobot and Decepticon cities still in the box, since I had just got them the Christmas before. I made about $30 on them, so not bad, but now I would make much more! And I miss my earlier Joes and Transformers.

Chris
      sigpic

Comment

• ScottA
        Original Member
        • Jun 25, 2001

The Solid box Superman featured in Ben's book. Yep, that was mine.
        sigpic WANTED: Boxed, Carded and Kresge Carded WGSH

Comment

• trekercollecter
          Museum Patron
          • May 22, 2008

I regret what I am having to do right now and that is having to sell off most of my collections, my house and my sanity. This economy SUCKS!!!! I am going from a 1800 sq. ft. home to a 800 sq. ft. house that has no storage room at all and I can't put an outside building on the lot because of some stupid regulation. ***? I just hope the folks here are able to buy my stuff so it will at least be taken care of and hopefully appreciated. Maybe some day I will be able to buy back some of my stuff from here GOD willing.....TC.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎