Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2567

Thread: Stan Lee has apparently fallen on hard times?

Images
    Those videos are so sad...especially the comic con video. He must be so exhausted after hours and hours there.
    "Do you want a doll?" Kurt

Blog Entries
    No matter what the truth is, it's all just disheartening to see.

Even if he's content and well taken care of, that con footage shows he doesn't have the wear with all to maintain appearances of that nature.

Images
    Last fall, when I saw he was booked for WizardWorld Cleveland - which is in February - I knew something was wrong financially. At his age, that trip and climate could literally kill him.

At this point I kinda assume Iger and Disney are quietly involved bts. If he dies in this morass while Infinity War breaks every record, the Disney ownership of Marvel will be tarnished and start a new wave of "101 creators that Disney exploited and left to die" articles.

It felt hard to watch
    Last edited by comicmike; Apr 16, '18 at 6:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hedrap View Post
    At this point I kinda assume Iger and Disney are quietly involved bts. If he dies in this morass while Infinity War breaks every record, the Disney ownership of Marvel will be tarnished and start a new wave of "101 creators that Disney exploited and left to die" articles.
    Kinda makes the idea of Lee filming rapid fire cameos for the next dozen Marvel Studios movies less palatable, doesn't it? Let's hope those were done under better circumstances.
    SELL ME YOUR LOOSE MINTY WONDER WOMAN!