Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3678

Thread: Stan Lee has apparently fallen on hard times?

Images
    Pow! Entertainment have regained control of Stan's social media pages.
    As a result, there's a new video in which Stan says he's back...

https://twitter.com/twitter/statuses...56291089076224
    http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_T7BhcH-_Lqw/Rph52zHLjQI/AAAAAAAAAWY/IRQJUp3saOs/s200/Hulk.jpg

Looking for one CAH Mego Comic Activator (working or non working).

Images
    There's a small video where he talks about the passing of Ditko. Hard to watch. It's example A why guys like Moore, Hackman and Connery decided to retire from the public eye.When you add in the serious drama his life has become, it's sad.

Images
    I think I know what you mean. Part of it is because we've cemented pop-culture icons in a certain way in our minds, and the progression of age--with its confirmation of mortality--can come as a shock.

I recall seeing Vincent Price in Edward Scissorhands. I was so pleased with his role but it was sad, too. And the shortly thereafter when he was inducted into the Horror Hall of Fame, he was too frail to attend and Roddy McDowall, bless him, presented the award to Price at home. It was touching but made me realize I was going to lose someone who's persona and performances had become an important part of my life.
    WANTED: POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top portion; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors; vintage Galahad box; minty Wolfman tights; Black Knight sword; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; POTA knife-sword; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes.