Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Frankenstein Chronicles now on Netflix

The Frankenstein Chronicles now on Netflix

Original British series, Starring Sean Bean...as a cop doing a murder investigation...tracking down a killer who combined the bodies of eight missing children, all related to the Frankenstein mythos...

I just started watching, loving it so far...

In a way, similar to The Alienist on TNT...another great show.

Images
    Love The Alienist. I was a devotee of the books years ago and was thrilled to see an adaptation.
    WANTED: POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top portion; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors; vintage Galahad box; minty Wolfman tights; Black Knight sword; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; POTA knife-sword; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes.

Yeah, love it too. I’m just disappointed that’s it only a limited 10 episode series, and that’s it...I’m going to miss it.

The Frankenstein Chronicles is similiar, you should check it out...and I love me some Sean Bean, great actor.

I recently watched both seasons of Frankenstein Chronicles. Despite the slow pace (and perpetual death), I really enjoyed it. I guess nothing is more entertaining than carnage. -Sean Bean is one of those actors with so much compelling charisma that you have to watch him, and that’s just the way of it. Great show, and I’m looking forward to a third series, now that Netflix has bought it outright.

PS, the reveal in the last episode of Season 1 left me completely stunned. I did not see that coming.

Blog Entries
    Oh i found this show on Plex and was hoping it would get a provider here, looked real interesting.

Images
    Watched both seasons over the last couple weeks. It's a quality production and worth watching.. but it's also a bit on the tedious and depressing side. In the end I was just happy to have finished it up. I'd give the show an overall B.

Images
    Blog Entries
    In the end does Bean get killed in a sword fight and say something dramatic as he dies?