X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PNGwynne
    Master of Fowl Play
    • Jun 5, 2008

Originally posted by palitoy
    Yeah, I consciously dropped sugar out of my "Day-to-Day" in 2002. I still get plenty of it in everything i eat i'm sure but i don't put it in coffee and I don't drink soda at all.
    Soda is so bad for me, and makes me feel crappy, but I just can't give it up. I have 1-2 cans a day, usually diet.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Mikey
      Verbose Member
      • Aug 9, 2001

How often do you go to the dentist?

Whenever I feel like paying $250 cash money out of pocket to get an aching tooth pulled.

That's if i'm lucky and the rotten tooth is on the bottom.

If on the top get ready to shell out $350.00+ for a "dental surgeon" because the reg dentist wont touch it.

BTW, Be prepared to pay the reg dentist at least $100.00 just so he can REFER you to the dental surgeon.

Dentists suk

Comment

• J.B.
        Guild Navigator
        • Jun 23, 2010

Originally posted by Mikey
        How often do you go to the dentist?

Whenever I feel like paying $250 cash money out of pocket to get an aching tooth pulled.

That's if i'm lucky and the rotten tooth is on the bottom.

If on the top get ready to shell out $350.00+ for a "dental surgeon" because the reg dentist wont touch it.

BTW, Be prepared to pay the reg dentist at least $100.00 just so he can REFER you to the dental surgeon.

Dentists suk
        Mikey, if you have a high threshold for pain, I suggest you book an appointment with Dr. Shemp. His prices are extremely affordable.
        You are transparent; I see many things... I see plans within plans.

Comment

• Mikey
          Verbose Member
          • Aug 9, 2001

Originally posted by J.B.
          Mikey, if you have a high threshold for pain, I suggest you book an appointment with Dr. Shemp. His prices are extremely affordable.
          If I could save a buck would be happy to try the door-string method

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎