Thread: Micronauts

Micronauts

Hello,

I have a Big Jim figure with a case and a great assortment of outfits and accessories, I would like to trade for Micronauts.

I am looking for complete or part Galactic Defenders, red Pharoid, Photon Sled, Galactic Cruiser, and any Mago figures.

Thanks for looking!

Images
    Well, I wish I had some Micronauts...
    WANTED: POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top portion; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors; vintage Galahad box; minty Wolfman tights; Black Knight sword; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; POTA knife-sword; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes.

Images
    I got a box full of Micronauts, but most of it was well played with. Only stuff I want to keep is the 6 'evil aliens' figures.

Not interested in trading for Big Jim stuff, but not looking to get rich either. And I'm in Canada, so postage is kinda sorta reasonable

PM me for more details if interested.

Keith
    I've come here to chew bubblegum & kick ***. And I'm all out of bubblegum

(Rowdy Roddy Piper in 'They Live' 1988)

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Riderfan View Post
    I got a box full of Micronauts, but most of it was well played with.
    Keith
    Say, in that box, you wouldn't happen to have a spare Acroyear II foot and arm, would you? or Space Glider parts?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by knight errant00 View Post
    Say, in that box, you wouldn't happen to have a spare Acroyear II foot and arm, would you? or Space Glider parts?
    Going off memory I have an Acroyear II & he's pretty beat up. And a blue space glider, also beat up but I think the backpack still works & looks good. May have the helmet too.

I'd rather sell the whole lot (at a good price, not looking to get rich off this stuff lol) to a Micronaut collector that can in turn help out other collectors with pieces they don't need but others are missing.

Sadly, based on past experience, postage from Canada will probably kill any deal on bits & pieces-been there, done that, got the t-shirt.

Keith
    I've come here to chew bubblegum & kick ***. And I'm all out of bubblegum

(Rowdy Roddy Piper in 'They Live' 1988)