• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • danadoll
    Micronaut Nut!
    • Apr 11, 2005

Mini Military....

Hi Mego Mates,

I recently ordered a pair of the military pants for a custom....but the pants I got were tiny. They fit a female figure okay, but they don't fit a teen male (which I wanted for customizing) and they certainly don't fit the regular male figure they are shown being worn by. Again, FTC disappoints.

20180224_102616.jpg

Has anybody ordered the military clothing and gotten a good fit for your figures?
    Last edited by danadoll; Mar 4, '18, 11:36 AM.
    "Do you want a doll?" Kurt
  • PNGwynne
    Master of Fowl Play
    • Jun 5, 2008

I haven't ordered the uniforms, but the FTC sizing is all over the place and often tends to run small.

The owner of Cotswold Collectibles explained to me once years ago why this happens in manufacturing. Several factors are involved, but it all boils down to the pattern and the production line.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• PNGwynne
      Master of Fowl Play
      • Jun 5, 2008

Wow, the rise is laughable on those, too.

I haven't ordered the uniforms, but the FTC sizing is all over the place and often tends to run small.

The owner of Cotswold Collectibles explained to me once years ago why this happens in manufacturing. Several factors are involved, but it all boils down to the pattern and the production line.
      WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎