X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Timothy2251
    Jerks beef with Ten Bears
    • Mar 15, 2008

FTC White Rubber Boot question

I picked up a couple of pairs of FTC's White Rubber Boots (similar to the old AJ Ski Patrol boots), and was trying to put them on a Type S body, but I'm having a bit of an issue getting the feet to fit into the boot properly. Would heating the boot in warm water help, like the old Cast-a-Way boots, or should I find something else instead? Any help/advice would be appreciated!
    "It's sad that governments are chiefed by the double tongues. There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men. The words of Ten Bears carries the same iron of life and death. It is good that warriors such as we meet in the struggle of life... or death. It shall be life."
  • TrekStar
    Trek or Treat
    • Jan 20, 2011

Tough call since FTC clothes are a bit to small for type S bodies, but I believe will fit with some effort.
    I tried to put on a FTC Superman outfit on a type S body, and I ended up putting a slight tear in the crotch,
    if the boots were plastic, trying to force them on might have cracked them.

Comment

• Timothy2251
      Jerks beef with Ten Bears
      • Mar 15, 2008

Thankfully these boots are rubber, but I'm afraid of tearing them if I try to force them on.
      "It's sad that governments are chiefed by the double tongues. There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men. The words of Ten Bears carries the same iron of life and death. It is good that warriors such as we meet in the struggle of life... or death. It shall be life."

Comment

• TrekStar
        Trek or Treat
        • Jan 20, 2011

The FTC boots were made for FTC feet, type S feet are slightly bigger so forcing FTC rubber boots might get them stuck
        or possibly break the foot trying. It's a long shot but maybe putting socks on the feet, then slipping the rubber boots over them might help, but it's a shot in the dark. But honestly I think the type S feet are to big for FTC footwear.

Comment

• TrekStar
          Trek or Treat
          • Jan 20, 2011

What you might want to do is side by side comparison the FTC boot next to the foot, or flip the boot upside down and place the type S foot over it for length and width measurements, the problem might be the width of the foot to big for the boot.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎