Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 478910 LastLast

Thread: Netflix LOST IN SPACE Reboot

Images
    I'm enjoying the show, wish it went beyond 10 episodes, Hopefully it gets picked up for a longer showing next year!

I finished all 10 episodes. I enjoyed the heck outta this show. I loved every single main character. The Robinsons were great...and especially pleasantly surprised at the child actor playing Will, a worthy successor to Bill Mumy...and a million times better than that kid from the theatrical movie. The Don West actor turned out to be a fun character who provided both bravery and humor, he was definitely molded from Han Solo more than the original Don West. The Robot was baddarze. And last, but not least, Parker Posey brought it, she was pure evil awesomeness.

This was an expensive series to produce. Hopefully Netflix green lights a second season.
    Last edited by Hector; Apr 15, '18 at 3:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jquest View Post
    I'm enjoying the show, wish it went beyond 10 episodes, Hopefully it gets picked up for a longer showing next year!
    Yeah, 10 episodes were not enough...I wanted at least five more, lol...

Images
    I've really enjoyed this version of LIS, too! I've watched 9 out of 10 and will get to the final episode this weekend. One of the things that I really like is that this version hasn't felt the need to make little "in jokes" about the original version. Maybe the chicken being called Debbie, but that seems to be it.
    Mego...Re-Mego...It's all good!

Images
    I'm on episode 5 right now.... I'm enjoying it!

Just started on episode one last night. As has been stated, the whole family enjoyed it, and that's hard to do. Good cast, good effects, reminds me of the beginning of the original but doesn't get goofy. I even like the new robot, which is so different from the original. I'm really looking forward to watching the rest of the season.

Images
    I've watched the first two eps. I like the robot, and obviously the production values are great, but otherwise it's like a show that might have been on the Disney Family channel.. the plot points have been pretty silly and a very "teen heavy" emphasis on the characters. I can appreciate the family appeal, I just wish there was a step up in the writing quality.

Images
    I just finished the season that thought it was great. Can't wait for more.

Images
    Wow... That first episode just kept ratcheting up the tension. I think I'm going through like this.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Spock View Post
    I've watched the first two eps. I like the robot, and obviously the production values are great, but otherwise it's like a show that might have been on the Disney Family channel.. the plot points have been pretty silly and a very "teen heavy" emphasis on the characters. I can appreciate the family appeal, I just wish there was a step up in the writing quality.
    I just watched the first two episode as well and agree with your assessment. So far I'm not impressed...but I hear it gets better with the 3rd one?