Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4789

Thread: Netflix LOST IN SPACE Reboot

Images
    I'm enjoying the show, wish it went beyond 10 episodes, Hopefully it gets picked up for a longer showing next year!

I finished all 10 episodes. I enjoyed the heck outta this show. I loved every single main character. The Robinsons were great...and especially pleasantly surprised at the child actor playing Will, a worthy successor to Bill Mumy...and a million times better than that kid from the theatrical movie. The Don West actor turned out to be a fun character who provided both bravery and humor, he was definitely molded from Han Solo more than the original Don West. The Robot was baddarze. And last, but not least, Parker Posey brought it, she was pure evil awesomeness.

This was an expensive series to produce. Hopefully Netflix green lights a second season.
    Last edited by Hector; Apr 15, '18 at 3:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jquest View Post
    I'm enjoying the show, wish it went beyond 10 episodes, Hopefully it gets picked up for a longer showing next year!
    Yeah, 10 episodes were not enough...I wanted at least five more, lol...

Images
    I've really enjoyed this version of LIS, too! I've watched 9 out of 10 and will get to the final episode this weekend. One of the things that I really like is that this version hasn't felt the need to make little "in jokes" about the original version. Maybe the chicken being called Debbie, but that seems to be it.
    Mego...Re-Mego...It's all good!

Images
    I'm on episode 5 right now.... I'm enjoying it!