X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • megoapesnut
    The name says it all!
    • Dec 3, 2007

CIPSA Zauis attire and repro CIPSA boxes

I have a full set of CIPSA Zaius attire including tunic, boots and rifle in excellent condition. $50 plus actual shipping. All money goes to the Lovis Foundation. I also have a few sets of my reproduction CIPSA boxes. The material is a bit thinner than the actual boxes but not by much. I can spray mount them onto Kraft board but that would be an extra cost and it makes them quite a bit thicker than the real boxes. Full set of boxes with repro warranty sheet is $100 plus actual shipping cost. $50 of that will go directly to the Museum for operating expenses and $50 will go to the Lovis Foundation. If you want a set of inserts to go with the boxes, that would be an extra $30. I have to buy that material, diecut and form into shape. If you want a partial set, contact me and we can work something out. I'll throw in a set of 8x10 prints of the front of each of my CIPSA cards, which is my recreation of the box art.

Last edited by megoapesnut; Feb 19, '18, 5:04 PM.
  • Neutron X
    Persistent Member
    • Dec 22, 2007

WOW! Those are fantastic! Never planned on getting any of these but your boxes are soooooooo tempting.

Comment

• megoapesnut
      The name says it all!
      • Dec 3, 2007

The artwork is my favorite - which is why I chose to recreate them via Photography and Photoshop for the first set of cards I did. The boxes were the result of years worth of work to clean up the scans and piece them together.

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎