Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Funko Savage World Thundercats and Conan!!

Images
    The LJN Thundercats line was always a bit weird with scale. Lion-O and Mumm Ra are huge. They absolutely tower over the other figures. So the Funko Mumm Ra and Lion-O are probably in better scale with the rest of the LJN line. The LJN and Funko Panthro figures are pretty much the same height and in very similar poses.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Images
    ^ They’re neat. I guess I was just heavily into GI Joe RAH and maybe still playing with Super Powers when they first came to be.

If I recall correctly, wasn’t the cartoon series also well done? I seem to remember that being the case.

- Ian
    Rampart, this is Squad 51. How do you read?

Has anyone seen the Conan figs in the wild yet or picked any of them up? I've only seen the horror figs form the Savage World line at Target, but haven't seen any of the other Savage world stuff yet.

-M

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by EmergencyIan View Post
    If I recall correctly, wasn’t the cartoon series also well done? I seem to remember that being the case.
    I liked it. It was a fun cartoon with terrific animation and character designs.

Quote Originally Posted by MRP View Post
    Has anyone seen the Conan figs in the wild yet or picked any of them up?
    They are not out yet.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Quote Originally Posted by Werewolf View Post
    They are not out yet.
    Ah, that explains it. I wasn't sure what the release date was on that line.

-M

Images
    The Funko figures scale really well with the vintage LJN companion figures.

funkocats.JPG

Images
    ^ Wow, they sure do! They fit right in! Well done, Funko.

- Ian
    Rampart, this is Squad 51. How do you read?

This is the scale the LJN figures should have done in the first place, but they went wild. Another wave of figures I would love Funko to do is Tigersharks.
    Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Far as I know, Conan hasn't come out yet. Mortal Kombat, T-Cats, the horror guys and DC Primal Age are the only ones I know of that are out now.

Conan is not coming out now. And from the rumors floating about the Savage world and the primal age figures are also done