Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PNGwynne
    Master of Fowl Play
    • Jun 5, 2008

There have been so many great Mego Lone Rangers here and I think that's at least partly due to our fond memories of the Gabriel line. Makes me wish there was a Mego white wild mustang.

I'm curious, are the line's kids (Dan Reid and Little Bear) in Mego scale? Seems they might be.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Myoldtoys
      Veteran Member
      • May 15, 2012

This is one of my favorite lines since I was a kid. The detail and accessories are great, and the box art is fantastic. I totally agree with the comments on this line being undervalued on places like eBay. But for me that has been a good thing. I have bought large lots to get the few missing parts from my original guys. I've also pieced together a couple extra sets that I have passed on to other collectors. I have even managed to find nice empty boxes to help complete my guys and sets. Its everything I want to do with Star Wars figures, but can't because the prices are utterly ridiculous.

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎