Moderation Engineer
    • Aug 14, 2003

King Shark?

Copperhead?

Comment

• PNGwynne
      Master of Fowl Play
      • Jun 5, 2008

OMGOMGOMG. Looking good and likely scarce as heck. Rather thrilling to see Copperhead, can Hellgrammite be far behind? Thanks, Steve.
      WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• PNGwynne
        Master of Fowl Play
        • Jun 5, 2008

It occured to me today that Aquaman got a beautiful playset and wave, Wonder Woman nearly as much, and Shazam! (Captain Marvel!!!) got...a tiger. A nice one, but no Sivana, no Mary or Freddy?

I wish FP had tweaked and resissued the Power Rangers playset with its big ol' lightning bolt as the Rock of Eternity with the Wizard and Sivana. That approach worked a treat with Green Lantern.
        WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• EMCE Hammer
          Moderation Engineer
          • Aug 14, 2003

Originally posted by PNGwynne
          It occured to me today that Aquaman got a beautiful playset and wave, Wonder Woman nearly as much, and Shazam! (Captain Marvel!!!) got...a tiger. A nice one, but no Sivana, no Mary or Freddy?

I wish FP had tweaked and resissued the Power Rangers playset with its big ol' lightning bolt as the Rock of Eternity with the Wizard and Sivana. That approach worked a treat with Green Lantern.
          Maybe we'll be lucky and they'll do more for the second Shazam movie. They've got enough molds now that they could make passable versions of a lot of stuff in the Shazam-verse.

Comment

• PNGwynne
            Master of Fowl Play
            • Jun 5, 2008

Very true. Fawcett City, ancient Egypt, labs, Venus, etc.

Comment

• PNGwynne
              Master of Fowl Play
              • Jun 5, 2008

Slim pickings--Target has seeming totally crapped out on the Super Friends line--but today at Wal Mart I got my first Slammer--a nice Mr. Freeze variant and clever little vehicle. Looking for the Ice Queen (Killer Frost?) slammer.

Comment

• ScottA
                Original Member
                • Jun 25, 2001

Blind box DC Slammers are out. 6 Batman, 2 Mr. Freeze, 2 Joker, 1 Ice & 1 Harley. All come with a vehicle. The code is a combination of the color of the hang tag and a letter. I picked up the "Adam West" Batman & Batmobile (Code is Black F). There is also a version of the Super Friends Batman (Black A) among others.
                sigpic WANTED: Boxed, Carded and Kresge Carded WGSH

Comment

• PNGwynne
                  Master of Fowl Play
                  • Jun 5, 2008

Super Friends series 7 is also out--includes Wildcat, Bronze Tiger, and Killer Moth!

Comment

• EMCE Hammer
                    Moderation Engineer
                    • Aug 14, 2003

Check this out

Coming this Fall

Comment

• PNGwynne
                      Master of Fowl Play
                      • Jun 5, 2008

It's like a Shogun Warrior/Voltron.

Comment

• Godzilla
                        Permanent Member
                        • Nov 3, 2002

That is incredible! I wish my kids were younger, they would have loved that.
                        Mortui Vivos Docent
                        The Dead Teach the Living

Comment

• PNGwynne
                          Master of Fowl Play
                          • Jun 5, 2008

So, slim pickings on new DC Imaginext: Some nice reissues including a separately-released "new" Mr. Freeze formerly from a playset. No sign at retail of large Clayface or Kingshark, sigh.

The new Batman two-pack with Copperhead is cool. New series 2 slammers due with Bane, Pamela Isley, Bargirl. and Sunshine Superman!

BUT, it's the 12th year of DC Imaginext and we still haven't completed the Legion of Doom!?!?!! C'mon Fisher Price--give us fans Giganta and Toyman already!

I need closure as the line dwindles.

Comment

• EMCE Hammer
                            Moderation Engineer
                            • Aug 14, 2003

Originally posted by PNGwynne
                            So, slim pickings on new DC Imaginext: Some nice reissues including a separately-released "new" Mr. Freeze formerly from a playset. No sign at retail of large Clayface or Kingshark, sigh.

The new Batman two-pack with Copperhead is cool. New series 2 slammers due with Bane, Pamela Isley, Bargirl. and Sunshine Superman!

BUT, it's the 12th year of DC Imaginext and we still haven't completed the Legion of Doom!?!?!! C'mon Fisher Price--give us fans Giganta and Toyman already!

I need closure as the line dwindles.
                            I really don't want to miss Kingshark. I finally found Copperhead, but I just don't have a lot of time to hunt. All I am seeing are the Huntress and Firefly packs with series 1 slammers.

Comment

• msenger76
                              Veteran Member
                              • Nov 3, 2009

When do the large size MOTU ship? and if they have the molds for large size ones, why aren't we getting regular imaginext of he-man and the gang!

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎