Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MRP
    Persistent Member
    • Jul 19, 2016

Meijers had the Black Manta & sub on clearnace today, so I finally picked one up-sadly this was the first time I saw one in the wild locally, and it was clearance...

-M
    "Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Comment

• PNGwynne
      Master of Fowl Play
      • Jun 5, 2008

Love the new Manta sub, though it looks like it was/could be repurposed.

Of note, Thursday at Wal-Mart, I saw a large, articulated shark with a companion diver figure. Perfect for an Imaginext take on Aquaman vs. the GWS.
      WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• monitor_ep
        Talkative Member
        • May 11, 2013

Shark Week hits Imaginext!!

While at Walmart with my nephew we picked up the latest Imaginext Sharks series. So my little Ocean Explore this weekend will be playing with sharks!!!

SHARKS Imaginext Sunken Treasure Shark 1.jpg20190809_141403.jpgSHARKS Deep Sea Shark Sub 1.jpgSHARKS Imaginext Mega Bite Shark 2.jpg

I am curious how long it will take before the Octonauts, TheNektons of The Deep & Aquaman will join in??
        Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• PNGwynne
          Master of Fowl Play
          • Jun 5, 2008

Is DC Imaginext "dead"? I've seen no new blind-bag series or larger items, only a few things on ebay. The shelf-space has totally dried up, even at Kohl's. It's all PJ Masks, etc. now.
          WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• MRP
            Persistent Member
            • Jul 19, 2016

Originally posted by PNGwynne
            Is DC Imaginext "dead"? I've seen no new blind-bag series or larger items, only a few things on ebay. The shelf-space has totally dried up, even at Kohl's. It's all PJ Masks, etc. now.
            I am wondering too, and thinking maybe even though Mattel retained the DC license for things like Imaginext, the overall loss of the DC license for 2020 might have had them scaling back what they are doing with DC for Imaginext or anything else.

-M
            "Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Comment

• EMCE Hammer
              Moderation Engineer
              • Aug 14, 2003

Not dead - some new stuff just hit Walmart in the past few days. I'll try to track down some pics. Did you guys see the Batman figures that so far have only been a foreign release?

Comment

• EMCE Hammer
                Moderation Engineer
                • Aug 14, 2003

Comment

• PNGwynne
                  Master of Fowl Play
                  • Jun 5, 2008

Mmmm...thanks! New two-packs, Cheetah & Black Mask. I found Riddler & Two-face.

The circle-singles seem to be re-releases of blind-bags? I thought these were foreign releases?

Comment

• EMCE Hammer
                    Moderation Engineer
                    • Aug 14, 2003

I think they are foreign. New ones I have seen in US are Clayface and Damien-looking Robin, Riddler/Two-Face, and the ones in the Joe Manzo picture. I also *think* there's new stuff popping up for Scooby and Power Rangers. Meijer is where I do most of my shopping, and there's a lot more stuff now that Christmas season is here. I hate Walmart, but it looks like they're the place to go right now. Target has zilch:-(

Comment

• msenger76
                      Veteran Member
                      • Nov 3, 2009

is that Red Hood a europe only figure? maybe canada too?

Comment

• Godzilla
                        Permanent Member
                        • Nov 3, 2002

Those are fabulous! This has to be one of the bets superhero lines ever.
                        Mortui Vivos Docent
                        The Dead Teach the Living

Comment

• PNGwynne
                          Master of Fowl Play
                          • Jun 5, 2008

^I think so! So many play environments, too.

I was really hoping for Flash and Shazam! playsets, though.

Comment

• EMCE Hammer
                            Moderation Engineer
                            • Aug 14, 2003

Watch your Walmarts. The single packs of the Batman figures are now hitting too, as well as a Lobo/cycle set!

Comment

• PNGwynne
                              Master of Fowl Play
                              • Jun 5, 2008

Exciting news, thank you.

Comment

• PNGwynne
                                Master of Fowl Play
                                • Jun 5, 2008

I think I've found most if not all of the new 1-2 figure packs. Lobo Cycle and new bigger Clayface elude me.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎