Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PNGwynne
    Master of Fowl Play
    • Jun 5, 2008

Target is clearing the Mr.Freeze Snowcat for $6.00 (down from $20.00). The vehicle is ho-hum but includes a sharp new Mr. Freeze and some icy firing discs.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Mary Canary
      Career Member
      • Jun 21, 2017

Still trying to find Supergirl and Green Arrow blind bags.

Comment

• PNGwynne
        Master of Fowl Play
        • Jun 5, 2008

^I haven't seen that wave yet at all down here.
        WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• monitor_ep
          Talkative Member
          • May 11, 2013

I am waiting for the Aquaman wave with the Atlantis playset Mera with vehicle.
          Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• tmthor
            God of Knock-offs
            • Nov 29, 2005

When TRU was going out I got a bunch of the Teen Titans ones. Right now temped to pick up a bunch more because Target is Clearencing out so many right now. Just got the Darksied for 1.98

Comment

• Mary Canary
              Career Member
              • Jun 21, 2017

^ I kind of wanted the Scooby Doo figures but never have seen them in stores here in Canada. Were they exclusives somewhere in the US? Not a huge deal, just curious. Still hoping DC Blind Bags 5 trickle their way up here.

Comment

• Mary Canary
                Career Member
                • Jun 21, 2017

My sister in the US informed me that she found a few DC Series 5 blind bags and picked up for me. She thinks Supergirl, Green Arrow, and the Rock (oops, I mean Black Adam). This makes me happy because Supergirl is one of my top favorite characters (hint hint, Mego, if you can make a 14 inch Superman that looks so amazing...)

Also, on one of the Imaginext FB groups someone has discovered Series 6 listed for pre-order on one of the Amazon websites. The next 6 DC blind bag figures are going to be: Catman, Dr Fate, Supersuit Luthor, Duke Thomas (Signal), and... Zan and Jayna. Wonder Twin powers activate! They will be the ones I want, plus Dr Fate.

Apparently there is a blind bag of the classic FP Astronaut. I kind of want him too. Considered getting the Jurassic Park scuba guy (he's like a throwback to the Adventure People figure) and the brunette in the green suit to custom as a Lois Lane, but I'm trying to steer clear of the vehicles and playsets, even if they are fun. Just don't have room. Hope they make X Ray Woman too. The X Ray Man throwback figure is amazing and one of my favorites!

Comment

• MRP
                  Persistent Member
                  • Jul 19, 2016

Originally posted by Mary Canary
                  My sister in the US informed me that she found a few DC Series 5 blind bags and picked up for me. She thinks Supergirl, Green Arrow, and the Rock (oops, I mean Black Adam). This makes me happy because Supergirl is one of my top favorite characters (hint hint, Mego, if you can make a 14 inch Superman that looks so amazing...)

Also, on one of the Imaginext FB groups someone has discovered Series 6 listed for pre-order on one of the Amazon websites. The next 6 DC blind bag figures are going to be: Catman, Dr Fate, Supersuit Luthor, Duke Thomas (Signal), and... Zan and Jayna. Wonder Twin powers activate! They will be the ones I want, plus Dr Fate.

Apparently there is a blind bag of the classic FP Astronaut. I kind of want him too. Considered getting the Jurassic Park scuba guy (he's like a throwback to the Adventure People figure) and the brunette in the green suit to custom as a Lois Lane, but I'm trying to steer clear of the vehicles and playsets, even if they are fun. Just don't have room. Hope they make X Ray Woman too. The X Ray Man throwback figure is amazing and one of my favorites!
                  Target had 1 peg of series 5 blindbags at random with the Imaginext stuff. There were only 3 bags, and 2 of them were repeats. I grabbed the 2 different ones and got Deadshot and Black Adam. My wife is a big Green Arrow fan so I was hoping one was GA as I hadn't looked up the codes before I saw them, but alas.

Now I am a big Dr. Fate fan, so I will have to track down that Dr. Fate Imaginext when that wave hits.

-M
                  "Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Comment

• PNGwynne
                    Master of Fowl Play
                    • Jun 5, 2008

Nabbed Swamp Thing and Black Bat today, as well as SF wave 5, at Wal-Mart.

Comment

• MRP
                      Persistent Member
                      • Jul 19, 2016

I picked upa few of the Imaginext mummy pieces on clearance at Meijers last weekend too, including this giant mummy...

and these lovelies...

I am a sucker for anything Ancient Egyptian themed or with snakemen, so when I saw these on the clearance shelf, I snagged them.

-M
                      "Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Comment

• PNGwynne
                        Master of Fowl Play
                        • Jun 5, 2008

I liked those 3-packs, too and I may also grab the Snake Queen.

Comment

• Mary Canary
                          Career Member
                          • Jun 21, 2017

Here is a look at Catman, Dr. Fate, and Luthor.
                          No images yet of Zan and Jayna or Duke.

You know, part of me wishes they would sell individual carded figures, or even bagged figures that aren't blind bag (if the bag makes it cheaper than doing cards).
                          Mix the DC, Scooby Doo, and other stuff together, but sell them individually. Too often I want one figure but not the playset or the vehicle or even the other characters packaged together.
                          I was envisioning the old Adventure People type cards, with profile artwork to the side of the bubble. But I know that kind of packaging is seldom used these days.
                          More cost effective is the bilingual/trilingual generic stuff with a logo. That's why I said even having them in bags with a clear face would be something they could do.
                          But I guess they want you to buy the sets.

Comment

• EMCE Hammer
                            Moderation Engineer
                            • Aug 14, 2003

I have been having a hard time keeping up. For the most part I have been concentrating on the heroes. Cheetah has been elusive.

Comment

• Mary Canary
                              Career Member
                              • Jun 21, 2017

Originally posted by EMCE Hammer
                              I have been having a hard time keeping up. For the most part I have been concentrating on the heroes. Cheetah has been elusive.
                              Which version of Cheetah do you want? I still see the 6 pack with the classic catsuit in Canada TrU.
                              But I don't know if I've seen the cat version of her in store.
                              Didn't she come with a motorcycle? Because a motorcycle makes her faster!

Comment

• PNGwynne
                                Master of Fowl Play
                                • Jun 5, 2008

Wow, some very nice figures in wave 6.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎