Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2567

Thread: New Imaginext hitting

Meijers had the Black Manta & sub on clearnace today, so I finally picked one up-sadly this was the first time I saw one in the wild locally, and it was clearance...

-M

Images
    Blog Entries
    Love the new Manta sub, though it looks like it was/could be repurposed.

Of note, Thursday at Wal-Mart, I saw a large, articulated shark with a companion diver figure. Perfect for an Imaginext take on Aquaman vs. the GWS.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top mirrored portion or mirror sticker; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors, walls, bar; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Shark Week hits Imaginext!!

While at Walmart with my nephew we picked up the latest Imaginext Sharks series. So my little Ocean Explore this weekend will be playing with sharks!!!

SHARKS Imaginext Sunken Treasure Shark 1.jpg20190809_141403.jpgSHARKS Deep Sea Shark Sub 1.jpgSHARKS Imaginext Mega Bite Shark 2.jpg

I am curious how long it will take before the Octonauts, TheNektons of The Deep & Aquaman will join in??
    Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log