Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PNGwynne
    Master of Fowl Play
    • Jun 5, 2008

No sightings of series 11 or SF series 6 yet, but I was able to complete the Aquaman assortment over the holidays. Excellent items, including a new Manta-sub and Mera's ship, which is very cute. Ocean Master has a (repurposed?) sea-beast which I found at JC Penney.

Next up, completing my Wonder Woman assortment with some sets I just discovered online. I really miss the broader stocking of Imaginext at traditional retail.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• MRP
      Persistent Member
      • Jul 19, 2016

Originally posted by PNGwynne
      No sightings of series 11 or SF series 6 yet, but I was able to complete the Aquaman assortment over the holidays. Excellent items, including a new Manta-sub and Mera's ship, which is very cute. Ocean Master has a (repurposed?) sea-beast which I found at JC Penney.

Next up, completing my Wonder Woman assortment with some sets I just discovered online. I really miss the broader stocking of Imaginext at traditional retail.
      I haven't even seen any of the Aquaman stuff at retail yet. Every place I go is still cluttered with Jurassic Park/World Imaginext.

-M
      "Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Comment

• monitor_ep
        Talkative Member
        • May 11, 2013

Originally posted by EMCE Hammer
        Check this out - Walmart sighting

If the Wonder Twins comic book sells well then this should go over well.
        Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• scott metzger
          Persistent Member
          • Jul 9, 2007

Just when I think I'm caught up. Add in that my old eyes do have some problems reading the codes, and I've got a challenge getting the whole set.

Comment

• MRP
            Persistent Member
            • Jul 19, 2016

I just got Wave 6 at Walmart. It wasn't with the Imaginext toys int he toy aisle, but in the free standing cardboard display with toys for Easter baskets out in front of the toy department.

-M
            "Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Comment

• MRP
              Persistent Member
              • Jul 19, 2016

I love that Zann comes with a bucket of water. Jayna comes with a hawk (or maybe it's an eagle) but I would have preferred her to have Gleek instead, but it is still a great figure. Doctor Fate though, was the must have figure from the set. I lik Catman, and Duke Thomas is a cool figure though I am not very familiar with the character. The only one I am meh on is Lex in the Superman armor.

-M

Comment

• MRP
                Persistent Member
                • Jul 19, 2016

Originally posted by scott metzger
                Just when I think I'm caught up. Add in that my old eyes do have some problems reading the codes, and I've got a challenge getting the whole set.
                yeah, I keep forgetting to bring my reading glasses to switch into when I try to read the codes and it gets frustrating, especially trying to decipher the difference between a 5 and 6 or a 3 and 8 sometimes. I spent like 20 minutes trying to read the codes this afternoon trying to put together the set of 6.

-M

Comment

• knight errant00
                  8 Inch Action Figure
                  • Nov 15, 2005

Originally posted by MRP
                  yeah, I keep forgetting to bring my reading glasses to switch into when I try to read the codes and it gets frustrating, especially trying to decipher the difference between a 5 and 6 or a 3 and 8 sometimes. I spent like 20 minutes trying to read the codes this afternoon trying to put together the set of 6.
                  -M
                  Just a suggestion when this happens: If you're at Target or Walmart, they have readers for sale over in the pharmacy that you can "test drive" on those tiny numbers...

Comment

• MRP
                    Persistent Member
                    • Jul 19, 2016

Meijers was having a buy one get one 50% off sale on Imaginext today, and they had some of the Scooby Doo Imaginext figures, so I picked up some. I got Sccoby in the trashcan with the Funland robot, Velma and the Snow Ghost, and Daphne with Mr. Hyde. To make it an even number for the discount, I picked up the Superfriends Red Tornado figure as well. The had some of the bigger Scooby pieces, like the Mystery Machine and the Hot Dog van, but I was sticking to the smaller stuff. It was also the first time I saw the Black Manta ship in the wild, and the Toy Story Imaginext in the wild, but I had a tiny budget today, so maybe next time on some of them.

-M

Comment

• PNGwynne
                      Master of Fowl Play
                      • Jun 5, 2008

I have an extra Catman, looking for Dr. Fate.
                      WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• MRP
                        Persistent Member
                        • Jul 19, 2016

Originally posted by PNGwynne
                        I have an extra Catman, looking for Dr. Fate.
                        Do you know offhand the number on the bag for Fate? If so I can check our local wallyworld for you when I pop in tomorrow. They were in an Easter basket filler display so I am not sure if they still have them out, but they had all the figures from the wave last time I was in when I picked them up. Not interested in Catman, as I already have him, but I can see if I can hook you up with a Fate if you know the right code number on the bag.

-M
                        Last edited by MRP; Apr 28, '19, 11:05 PM.

Comment

• PNGwynne
                          Master of Fowl Play
                          • Jun 5, 2008

Fate is 95, I grabbed 96 by mistake and nabbed another Catman. I'm checking WM again tomorrow for 95, and then I'll let you know. Thanks!

Comment

• PNGwynne
                            Master of Fowl Play
                            • Jun 5, 2008

Found Dr. Fate, albeit with some paint smudges.

Comment

• MRP
                              Persistent Member
                              • Jul 19, 2016

Glad you found it, too bad it's smudged.

-M

Comment

• ScottA
                                Original Member
                                • Jun 25, 2001

Our Walmart finally got wave 6 and I was able to pick up Zan and Jana.
                                sigpic WANTED: Boxed, Carded and Kresge Carded WGSH

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎