X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • EMCE Hammer
    Moderation Engineer
    • Aug 14, 2003

New Imaginext hitting

I am way behind on posting new Imaginext stuff. I think for me this line has finally exceeded the old BTAS/JLU offerings.

• comicmike
    Persistent Member
    • Sep 22, 2009

Oh,MAN. Look at that *Swamp Thing*: Very very *Cool*!

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
      Verbose Member
      • Mar 7, 2004

Man, Swampy looks a LOT like the old Kenner "Snare-Arm" action figure, doesn't he?

And Steppenwolf! You can change him from Super Powers into the movie version! I think this line is better than DC Mutliverse in a lot of ways. Wish I'd kept up with it beyond what my kids have.

Chris
      sigpic

Comment

• PNGwynne
        Master of Fowl Play
        • Jun 5, 2008

I collect these assiduously, I'm only missing a few recent ones. These new ones look great!!

(Has anyone seen the WW movie wave, it seems MIA?)
        WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
          Verbose Member
          • Mar 7, 2004

^ Is saw the Paradise Island/Themyscira set marked down recently at a few places.

Chris
          sigpic

Comment

• MRP
            Persistent Member
            • Jul 19, 2016

I saw a few on clearance at Walmart this past autumn, and I picked up the Invisible Jet with Wonder Woman at the time, but passed on the playsets they had.

-M
            "Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Comment

• PNGwynne
              Master of Fowl Play
              • Jun 5, 2008

I easily found the playsets & accessories, but the figures (Trevor, Cheetah II, and Ares) are nowhere to be found.
              WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• EMCE Hammer
                Moderation Engineer
                • Aug 14, 2003

Originally posted by PNGwynne
                I easily found the playsets & accessories, but the figures (Trevor, Cheetah II, and Ares) are nowhere to be found.
                I want this one BAD

Comment

• PNGwynne
                  Master of Fowl Play
                  • Jun 5, 2008

Yes, especially with that sweet cycle repaint. My guess is that the WW wave will show up months from now online at inflated prices, then level off. That's what happened with the scarce Cheetah I, Sinestro, and Firestorm I a couple of years ago.

Comment

• rche
                    channeling Bob Wills
                    • Mar 26, 2008

I like how Batman is all geared up for his swamp battle. Sort of an Arnie/predator vibe

Comment

• comicmike
                      Persistent Member
                      • Sep 22, 2009

Originally posted by rche
                      I like how Batman is all geared up for his swamp battle. Sort of an Arnie/predator vibe
                      I found this is a nice big detailed pic of Swamp Thing:

Comment

• PNGwynne
                        Master of Fowl Play
                        • Jun 5, 2008

Any Toyfare news of new Imaginext stuff? I saw a Wayne Manor Batcave but no figures.
                        Last edited by PNGwynne; Feb 26, '18, 10:33 PM.

Comment

• PNGwynne
                          Master of Fowl Play
                          • Jun 5, 2008

Nabbed Steppenwolf, plus-size Mogul with John Stewart (a surprise set to me), and Nightwing and Black Canary (!) with tandem cycle at Big Lots. Big Lots also had the Shazam! and tiger set, which was scare at the holidays.

I haven't seen a new blind-bag wave of Super Friends yet, nor Batman/Swamp Thing.

Comment

• neogelion
                            Museum Patron
                            • Mar 11, 2009

Scooby Doo sets are showing up at Toys R Us.
                            Zombie? Vampire? Evil clown?!? Yes, please.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                              Verbose Member
                              • Mar 7, 2004

^Yeah, I saw the Mystery Machine, Hot Dog truck and the Boat Set. Really neat, and I love that the monsters masks come off to reveal the real villains from the series.

Chris
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎