X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Earth 2 Chris
    Verbose Member
    • Mar 7, 2004

Justice League Unlimited podcast

Just a plug here for the new JLUCast my wife and I are launching today. We're going to cover the entire run of the animated Justice League and Justice League Unlimited. We start with the 3-part series opener, "Secret Origins"! If you like JLU (and who doesn't?) please give it a listen.

Chris and Cindy Franklin discuss every episode of the Justice League and Justice League Unlimited animated series!

Chris
    sigpic
  • huedell
    Museum Ball Eater
    • Dec 31, 2003

I think you picked a winner here. I'm going to want to listen to a lot of these (as I'm sure many here will).

Big fan of Timm/Dini taking DCAU to the next (highest/greatest) level (next to a Marvel crossover) with the Justice League shows... and its cool to hear others discuss the more nuanced stuff in those episodes.
    "No. No no no no no no. You done got me talkin' politics. I didn't wanna'. Like I said y'all, I'm just happy to be alive. I think I'll scoot over here right by this winda', let this beautiful carriage rock me to sleep, and dream about how lucky I am." - Chris Mannix

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
      Verbose Member
      • Mar 7, 2004

Thanks! We're having a lot of fun with it!

Chris
      sigpic

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎