X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS
    Museum Robot
    • May 9, 2007

pilot the Enterprise thru space

I seriously should just break down and buy one of these, time to be Mr Sulu for an afternoon....

Like our Facebook Page
    Check out our Instagram

For more Fashion Mockery and 70's toy love visit us at Plaid Stallions.com

More...
  • Earth 2 Chris
    Verbose Member
    • Mar 7, 2004

Man, that thing looks cool. Wish they still had that out when Trek kicked in for me in the early 80s!

Chris
    sigpic

Comment

• newlyknighted
      Persistent Member
      • Feb 21, 2010

I wish home video existed of me playing with this amazing toy in conjunction with my Star Trek Megos. This was a great toy! I can still remember the hum of the warp engines, or the mini-motor and fan, if you are a Vulcan science officer that tells it like it is.
      I post in thy general direction!

Comment

• drquest
        ~~/\~~\o/~~/\~~Shark!
        • Apr 17, 2012

I always wanted one of these. I did wonder why they didn't make little klingon or shuttle crafts to pick up with it.
        Danny(Drquest)
        Captain Action HQ
        Retro shirts and stuff
        More retro shirts
        Stuff For Sale

Comment

• TrekStar
          Trek or Treat
          • Jan 20, 2011

Wish I had this then and now, very cool.

Comment

• MRP
            Persistent Member
            • Jul 19, 2016

I remember having this as a kid (I think I had one that was a helicopter too previously, and it broke, and when we went to get a replacement for my birthday I got this instead). Unfortunately it was among the typs my parents got rid of when we moved when I was in third grade, and I haven't seen one except in pictures since.

-M
            "Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Comment

• Mikey
              Verbose Member
              • Aug 9, 2001

Always thought Remco should have made the Space 1999 Eagle in this form.

Comment

• spockoda
                Museum Super Collector
                • Jan 14, 2018

This looks like a pretty cool item. Now this one I never had as a kid. It looks fragile though, probably not too many loose ones that are complete and in good shape I would think. I had the Dinky Enterprise and Klingon ships that fired little discs out of the front of the ships.

Comment

• trekercollecter
                  Museum Patron
                  • May 22, 2008

I still have mine from my childhood just missing the pickup items and it has some phaser damage on one nacell. I will probably have to sell it too since it will take up space I don't have. Man I am really sick to my guts seeing this stuff leaving my possession. TC

Comment

• greensavage2000
                    Veteran Member
                    • Aug 9, 2013

Yeah I had this. It was fun but you can only go around in a circle so many times. The hammer looking piece on the opposite side of the Enterprise was a counter weight. It wasn't fastened in place so you could just pull it out. Which I would do, to pretend it was crashing. There really wasn't much pretending because without the counter weight it would nose dive and crash to the floor. It was durable I have to give it that.

Comment

Working...
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎