Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Zach Snyder was actually fired

Definitely want to see Gal Gadot stay, also want Henry Cavill to stay, Affleck too.

Images
    Keep the cast...Change up some costumes (Flash, Aquaman and some elements of Batman...hate the Miller black chest emblem), and hire Peter Jackson or James Cameron as director... WB/DC will make a fortune. Additionally, Hope the new director can bring back the beauty\essence of "Superman flying" and not him flying like Marvel's Thor (can't appreciate the flying scenes if it's at Mach 5)....LOL.
    Last edited by Ivaniski; Feb 12, '18 at 11:34 PM.

Images
    They couldn't fire him as the contract is with his production company and his wife is a credited producer, so I don't know why this guy is claiming as such. From a production perspective, they asked for revisions which he provided along with his final cut. At that point WB declared his directorial obligations complete which allowed them to do what they wanted, i.e Whedon and the reshoots. And highly doubt Zack wanted to keep working after his daughter's death anyway.

It's still akin to how Whedon wormed his way into the Avengers gig. He went to the comics people who connected him to the studio, he offers to help punch up the script and then undermines the director's support with the producers. Did it to Favreau, did it to Zack.

Images
    Whatever ACTUALLY happened... I don't care at this point... the story true or false reads essentially as I imagined it and spoke about it at the time it happened.

Something obviously occurred quite like it. And its apparent to me the exact events will likely never be known.

Hopefully good things are in store as the DCEU moves into the future.
    Last edited by huedell; Feb 13, '18 at 12:43 PM.
    "No. No no no no no no. You done got me talkin' politics. I didn't wanna'. Like I said y'all, I'm just happy to be alive. I think I'll scoot over here right by this winda', let this beautiful carriage rock me to sleep, and dream about how lucky I am." - Chris Mannix

Images
    Either way, if the DCEU movies continued on the path of Justice League (as released), I would more than be happy with that. But given the financial disappointment it was, I kind of doubt that is going to happen.
    http://megomuseum.com/community/signaturepics/sigpic22_1.gif

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Earth 2 Chris View Post
    Either way, if the DCEU movies continued on the path of Justice League (as released), I would more than be happy with that. But given the financial disappointment it was, I kind of doubt that is going to happen.
    It's all about Aquaman. The new rumor is Wan put him in classic orange and green. If true, how many hours after the first screenings do we hear they cut and bleached his hair?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by hedrap View Post
    It's all about Aquaman. The new rumor is Wan put him in classic orange and green. If true, how many hours after the first screenings do we hear they cut and bleached his hair?
    Hopefully right away? That'd be great. I'd go JUST for that. I'm committing right now.
    "No. No no no no no no. You done got me talkin' politics. I didn't wanna'. Like I said y'all, I'm just happy to be alive. I think I'll scoot over here right by this winda', let this beautiful carriage rock me to sleep, and dream about how lucky I am." - Chris Mannix

Quote Originally Posted by hedrap View Post
    The new rumor is Wan put him in classic orange and green.

This article made me so happy. Which might be a messed up thing to say, but he was a craptastic film maker long before the personal tragedy.
    -Diana

I liked BvS, it was just way too long and when the cut it down, they destroyed the story. It was basically unfixable! I guess that was a disaster for WB. That Batman nightmare sequence, for example, depicting the para-demons was truly creepy and intense. JL didnít have any of that spooky fear and dread. I guess they wanted to abandon that direction and they did.

For the first time on film, Snyder showed a bulked up Batman lifting weights...now that was cool!

Well, since nobody apparently liked the seriousness of Snyder, it looks like the DCEU will be more like Marvel from here on out. Not really what I want but I guess Iím in the minority.
    DO AND DARE! HE'S EVERYWHERE!