Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SAS-KY
    • Jun 12, 2014

GI Joe Toy Show List

Here is a list of upcoming GI Joe related toy shows for 2018.

My brother and I will be set up most most of them.

Anybody know of any others?

Steve

March 3-4, 2018
    10th Annual Figurecon - This is the annual show organized by the Sixth Scale Collectors' Club of Ohio.

​March 9-11, 2018
    Joelanta & The Great Atlanta Toy Convention - an annual event bringing toy collectors and pop culture enthusiasts from across the country together in Atlanta to celebrate the joys of toys and friendship.

​​June 9-10, 2018
    ​DFW GI Joe & Action Figure Show - As the name of the show states, this show is just not solely about GI Joe but his action figure friends as well. It is presented by the Dallas Fort Worth GI Joe Collectors' Club.

June 21-24, 2018
    National GI Joe Convention - This is the National GI Joe show presented by the Hasbro licensed Collectors' Club.

July 28, 2018
    Kentuckiana GI Joe Toy Expo - This will be our fifth annual show, you won't want to miss it. ( www.kygijoe.com )

September 8, 2018
    Harrisburg Action Figure and Toy Show - This will be the first year for this show and will feature Dealers from all around the area selling any and all toys and action figures from the 1950's all the way to the 1990's. Expect to see aisles full of G.I. Joe, Major Matt Mason, Masters of the Universe, Star Wars, MEGO, and the like.

October 20, 2018
    Coil Con 9 - Coil Con is the Midwest's largest G.I. Joe action figure and toy show. This will be their 9th annual show.
  • jwyblejr
    galactic yo-yo
    • Apr 6, 2006

The National GI Joe Convention,that's the one in Chattanooga,correct? If so,I want to see if I can make it to that one.

Comment

• Makernaut
      Persistent Member
      • Jul 22, 2015

I got to go to the 50th Anniversary Con in Dallas back in 2014. I really enjoyed seeing all the customs and all of the stuff the dealers brought. Larry Hama was there.

Here is a link to a page with some shots of slides from one of the panels. Shows the progression of the (mostly) 12" figures through the years.

Comment

• SAS-KY
        • Jun 12, 2014

Originally posted by jwyblejr
        The National GI Joe Convention,that's the one in Chattanooga,correct? If so,I want to see if I can make it to that one.

Yup the one in Chattanooga.

It should be fun.

Comment

• Joebros
          • Mar 28, 2018

Next Sunday, April 8th, is the GI Joe Show in Temecula, CA.

And James DeSimone's Pasadena, CA GI Joe Show is May 6th, 2018.
          West Coast GI Joe & Toy Show, Burbank, California. 1,109 likes. Since the first show in 1992, the GI JOE & TOY SHOW in CA has been a prime source for toy collectors.

Welcome back to Instagram. Sign in to check out what your friends, family & interests have been capturing & sharing around the world.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎