Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Broken Emce Gorn

Quote Originally Posted by tjacwave50 View Post
    Your best bet is to restring him, check out the museum repair website above, because
    EMCE Gorn's are getting expensive on eBay, same deal with Salt Vampire and Khan
    it's crazy.
    I have a sealed Khan if anyone's interested. I couldn't find any completed auctions for Khan tho so I doubt the interest is that high. And I still have my McDunsel khan.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by spockoda View Post
    Not to change the subject but you are right about the Salt Vampire. I actually found one for the definite deal price of $24.95 at of all places a comic book store. When's the last time anyone went into a comic book store expecting to find a deal on something like that? I've always wanted a Salt Vampire figure, especially after getting teased by Playmates and Diamond Select/Art Asylum.
    I picked up a loose salt vampire and other re-megos at a garage sale of all places. a box of 12 for 5 bucks. LOL
    "May fortune favor the foolish"

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Capt_Kirk View Post
    I picked up a loose salt vampire and other re-megos at a garage sale of all places. a box of 12 for 5 bucks. LOL
    That's bizarre. I'd never expect to see those. I wonder if it's a kid off to college, divorce or death.

Images
    That's almost surreal, in fact!

--SKot
    Look what happens when you aren't allowed to play with "dolls"...

WANTED: partly-unsealed or bubble-damaged carded Romulan + unbroken plant trap from Mission to Gamma VI

Images
    well they were selling the EMCE Treks on clearance at FAO Schwartz back in 2009. $5.00 each as I recall. anyway, I had bought a set for my son back when they originally came out, at full price, so I am sure other people did get them for kids to, gasp, actually play with

EMCE Trek was cheap at Media Play too. I skipped them at the time, only to have to track them down later. I still need a Salt Vampire and Pike.

Images
    salt vampire was well done. I did not really care for Pike, although I did get it to support the line

Images
    They did some great figs with that line. Salt Vampire, Khan, Gorn to name a few were just fantastic. I really wanted to see a Janice Rand, Nurse Chapel and an accurate Mugatu... Maybe with the new megos :::sigh:::
    "May fortune favor the foolish"

Quote Originally Posted by Capt_Kirk View Post
    They did some great figs with that line. Salt Vampire, Khan, Gorn to name a few were just fantastic. I really wanted to see a Janice Rand, Nurse Chapel and an accurate Mugatu... Maybe with the new megos :::sigh:::
    Same here, I would like to see the crew expanded if possible.

Images
    we all would like to see the crew expanded, but for a new audience(potentially), and a relaunch at that, they have to put out all the main crew too, and probably first