X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PNGwynne
    Master of Fowl Play
    • Jun 5, 2008

Firestorn foes

The Conway/Broderick run Firestorm was one of my favorites. I thought he had a great rogues' gallery, too. I'd love to see FTC do a few foes, particularly the classic Crystal Frost/Louise Lincoln version of Killer Frost.

Would these sell? I always like each hero to have at least one adversary, a la Legion of Doom.
    Last edited by PNGwynne; Feb 9, '18, 3:45 PM.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.
  • thunderbolt
    Hi Ernie!!!
    • Feb 15, 2004

Killer Frost gets some play on tv so she might sell.
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• huedell
      Museum Ball Eater
      • Dec 31, 2003

Killer Frost seems to have been the "go-to" since the beginning years for Firestorm.

Yeah---her costume would be a challenge (its why you don't see many if ANY Frost customs with WGSH-era costume)

I think EVERY DC hero should have a figure... and at least ONE of their villains should me made as well... so, with FTC having made it this far and releasing some that'd be considered more minor foes... why not at least consider it???

And while they're at it? Clock King or Merlyn The Archer.... Green Arrow is the only original DC WGSH that doesn't have a corresponding villain.
      "No. No no no no no no. You done got me talkin' politics. I didn't wanna'. Like I said y'all, I'm just happy to be alive. I think I'll scoot over here right by this winda', let this beautiful carriage rock me to sleep, and dream about how lucky I am." - Chris Mannix

Comment

• PNGwynne
        Master of Fowl Play
        • Jun 5, 2008

^ I agree. Clock King or Count Vertigo--YES!!!!

Regarding Killer Frost, I don't see it as at all difficult: White body and head with blue rooted hair. Beaded head-dressing. Blue boots or pumps. Blue dress, perhaps with lace trim, in a crinkly iridescent fabric. Frankly, I'd commission one if FTC offered the white body and head.

I'd also like Black Bison and classic Multiplex.
        WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• PNGwynne
          Master of Fowl Play
          • Jun 5, 2008

Originally posted by thunderbolt
          Killer Frost gets some play on tv so she might sell.
          Good point.

Comment

• Jrfjr126rock
            Veteran Member
            • Feb 23, 2008

Circling back here I really want to see a Killer Frost! I would love to maybe see a Suicide Squad line with her, Cpt Boomerang, Harley, King Shark, Bronze Tiger and Deadshot!

Comment

• DaniellePlaysWithToys
              Youngest Mego Fan
              • Aug 30, 2019

We also need a Florenic Man for Atom and SOMEONE for Cyborg. Nano maybe? Grid is too recent.
              FTC apologist, Hawkman stan, and Cybatom shipper.

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎