• darkbros
    Persistent Member
    • Jul 3, 2012

FTC New Joker Reveal

And Let the posts begin!

1. I like the head.
    2. Looks to be on the FTC Skinny Body.
    3. Suit needs to be re-adjusted
    4. Nice Shoes! Hope they get parted out....
    Attached Files
    Customizing 1:9: My Videoblog journey of Customizing!
    https://www.facebook.com/customizingonenine
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    "I don't do it for the haters, I do it for the players." --snoop dogg
  • rodkeith
    Veteran Member
    • Mar 16, 2008

It took me a second read before I realized that this is meant to be part of the Super Friends/Legion of Doom line, not the regular DC one. In which case, I like it more, since it has a cartoony look.

Comment

• PNGwynne
      Master of Fowl Play
      • Jun 5, 2008

I like the head sculpt a great deal.
      WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• wise guy
        Career Member
        • Dec 29, 2014

This looks like the Joker that was on the Scooby Doo / Batman team-up . Nice work

Comment

• PNGwynne
          Master of Fowl Play
          • Jun 5, 2008

I was thinking it was from the Galactic Guardians episode with the Royal Flush Gang.
          WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Teemu
            Persistent Member
            • Dec 15, 2010

looks good, BUT..it's on that crappy skinny body

Comment

• darkbros
              Persistent Member
              • Jul 3, 2012

Originally posted by PNGwynne
              I was thinking it was from the Galactic Guardians episode with the Royal Flush Gang.
              And Maybe the variant will be the Unmasked "Ace" from EmeraldCity?
              Customizing 1:9: My Videoblog journey of Customizing!
              https://www.facebook.com/customizingonenine
              ---------------------------------------------------------------------
              "I don't do it for the haters, I do it for the players." --snoop dogg

Comment

• PNGwynne
                Master of Fowl Play
                • Jun 5, 2008

LOL could be. FTC could probably do a nice job with the whole Royal Flush Gang.

Comment

• PNGwynne
                  Master of Fowl Play
                  • Jun 5, 2008

Originally posted by Teemu
                  looks good, BUT..it's on that crappy skinny body
                  Why bother even noting that--you dislike all their bodies, as we well know. I'm sure you'll fix it up nicely, it's your forte.

Comment

• Teemu
                    Persistent Member
                    • Dec 15, 2010

Originally posted by PNGwynne
                    Why bother even noting that--you dislike all their bodies, as we well know. I'm sure you'll fix it up nicely, it's your forte.
                    You're right, I enjoy doing it. But, it's really hard to work with clothes when it's on that garbage of a body. It's annoys me that I may not buy the figure because the clothes just won't fit on the S-type (Yes, there are some circumstances where they will). It's just everytime I see an upcoming figure I want, it's ruined by the body choice.(like the 66 Batman Goon sets)

Comment

• Remco Monster
                      GLOWS in the Dark!
                      • May 3, 2006

At first glance it looks like the Hamilton Gifts Joker from the late 80's.

Comment

• C.H.O.A.M.
                        learning all the time
                        • Sep 15, 2010

am I seeing things... or is the head actually in scale????

Comment

• CrimsonGhost
                          Often invisible
                          • Jul 18, 2002

Originally posted by C.H.O.A.M.
                          I bet it's in scale with their Neal Adams Batman, so there's that!
                          Expectation is the death of discovery.

Comment

• thunderbolt
                            Hi Ernie!!!
                            • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by C.H.O.A.M.
                            In scale with what? It looks like its as big as the figure's chest.
                            You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• The Bat
                              Batman Fanatic
                              • Jul 14, 2002

Something about that head sculpts bugs me. I think it might be that he looks really young...like maybe a teenage Joker?
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎