Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RON HOWARD RE-CUTS TRAILER for SOLO: A Star Wars Story!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • huedell
    Museum Ball Eater
    • Dec 31, 2003

RON HOWARD RE-CUTS TRAILER for SOLO: A Star Wars Story!!!

Oh my!
    "No. No no no no no no. You done got me talkin' politics. I didn't wanna'. Like I said y'all, I'm just happy to be alive. I think I'll scoot over here right by this winda', let this beautiful carriage rock me to sleep, and dream about how lucky I am." - Chris Mannix
  • The Bat
    Batman Fanatic
    • Jul 14, 2002

LOVE IT!!!!!
    sigpic

Comment

• TrekStar
      Trek or Treat
      • Jan 20, 2011

Ron Howard should try to do a remake of the Andy Griffith show, it would be interesting.

Comment

• huedell
        Museum Ball Eater
        • Dec 31, 2003

Originally posted by tjacwave50
        Ron Howard should try to do a remake of the Andy Griffith show, it would be interesting.
        Would it?

Well.... now that I think about it....

I'd love to be in BOTH the board room AND the writer's room attempting to figure out what could be made of that property in 2018.

I imagine it wouldn't be the simplest thing to adapt and/or make a financial score with.

Originally posted by The Bat
        LOVE IT!!!!!
        I was hoping it could make for a few chuckles 'round these parts, and if so, that it might lighten the ever-present tension (apparently) occurring whenever new Star Wars movies are discussed
        "No. No no no no no no. You done got me talkin' politics. I didn't wanna'. Like I said y'all, I'm just happy to be alive. I think I'll scoot over here right by this winda', let this beautiful carriage rock me to sleep, and dream about how lucky I am." - Chris Mannix

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
          Verbose Member
          • Mar 7, 2004

That was fun... but please, no one desecrate the Andy Griffith show. No one could do it without making everyone in the South look like a complete and utter idiot inbred.

Chris
          sigpic

Comment

• TrekStar
            Trek or Treat
            • Jan 20, 2011

I love the Andy Griffith show, especially the Don Knotts years, not so much the later color seasons or Mayberry RFD
            but my suggestion was to remake it with 1960's settings, but I'm not sure if the comic dialogue would appeal to today's
            generation, the easy going southern hospitality charm worked back in the day, but today I'm not so sure without degrading
            the southern folks intelligence, but if anyone could pull it off who better than Ron Howard?

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎