X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Earth 2 Chris
    Verbose Member
    • Mar 7, 2004

Favorite Justice League Unlimited figures

Cindy and I talk about our favorite animated Justice League/Unlimited figures on Those Wonderful Toys, as we prepare to launch JLUCast! From Albino super-apes with human brains to faceless conspiracy theorists, there's a lot to love in the JLU line!

The Fire and Water Podcast Network Presents a variety of geeky topics! We celebrate an assortment of favorites through standalone episodes and mini-series!

Chris
    sigpic
  • TrekStar
    Trek or Treat
    • Jan 20, 2011

The vigilante cowboy looks pretty cool, I don't have any of these but after seeing this, I might look into
    getting some.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
      Verbose Member
      • Mar 7, 2004

^He was my top pick. How often do you get a cowboy action figure nowadays? It's sad. I wish DCUC had done a figure of him. The mind boggles.

Chris
      sigpic

Comment

• darkbros
        Persistent Member
        • Jul 3, 2012

Blue Variant Prince Gavyn Starman is my all time favorite!!
        Customizing 1:9: My Videoblog journey of Customizing!
        https://www.facebook.com/customizingonenine
        ---------------------------------------------------------------------
        "I don't do it for the haters, I do it for the players." --snoop dogg

Comment

• PNGwynne
          Master of Fowl Play
          • Jun 5, 2008

Such a great line. I liked Gray Ghost, Gentleman Ghost, and the Key a lot. Fan Aquaman and Shazam! were sweet, too.
          Last edited by PNGwynne; Feb 9, '18, 9:56 PM.
          WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
            Verbose Member
            • Mar 7, 2004

^That's a good one too!

Chris
            sigpic

Comment

• torgospizza
              Theocrat of Pan Tang
              • Aug 19, 2010

I thought it was great they made a Warlord figure. Any line that gives that character some love has my vote.

Comment

• TrekStar
                Trek or Treat
                • Jan 20, 2011

At the moment I have an orange outfit Lex Luthor on my eBay watch list, it looks pretty neat
                I'm guessing it's from this line since the discription says, justice league unlimited series.

Not sure if I will grab it, but it does look cool and not pricey.

Comment

• starsky
                  veteran member
                  • Aug 26, 2007

mine's the holiday hal jordan green lantern figure.

Comment

• LordMudd
                    Persistent Member
                    • Aug 22, 2011

AMAZO. He scales perfectly with DCiH.

CCC.

Comment

• huedell
                      Museum Ball Eater
                      • Dec 31, 2003

The designs/sculpts aren't too important to who I'd rate higher.... and, like none of them stand too well on their own.... nor were they really articulated well throughout...

Its all about who liked from the TV show itself that had me rating them higher or lower...

I have a lot of the main heroes in 12 inch scale.... I basically got rid of all the heroes and kept all the villains in the JLU "proper" line.

My favorites are the Legion Of Doom/Injustice Gang Members.

The oversized characters like Grodd/Grundy were pretty cool... especially Grundy with his jacket....but if it wasn't Grundy... I wouldn't care about the jacket aspect.

As far as the normal sized? The Lex from the Legion era... Devil Ray... Killer Frost...

I particularly liked having the female sorceress character who was playing Grodd against Luthor because she was unique to that series to me.... I didn't know her from the comics, yet she was so pivotal in the final episodes of the TV series. I'm forgetting her name at the moment... but great character to have a figure of.
                      "No. No no no no no no. You done got me talkin' politics. I didn't wanna'. Like I said y'all, I'm just happy to be alive. I think I'll scoot over here right by this winda', let this beautiful carriage rock me to sleep, and dream about how lucky I am." - Chris Mannix

Comment

• johnnystorm
                        Hot Child in the City
                        • Jul 3, 2008

I have the Vig figure, he stands proudly next to his fellow Soldier of Victory the Shining Knight!

Comment

Working...
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎