Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Six Million Dollar Man Transport Question???

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ddgaff1132
    Persistent Member
    • Oct 3, 2007

Six Million Dollar Man Transport Question???

Hello All, I need a Bionic Transport parts list!
    So recently I scored a few SM$M goodies and once again started to Re-collect one of my favorite Kenner Toy Lines. (Had to sell my former Steve Austin when I moved)
    Included in my find was the Bionic Transport. I never had one when I was a kid but got some play time with, thanks to a childhood friend.
    The one I found recently is missing many parts but which parts is the question. Anyone know a site that I can get an idea of the parts list for this playset???
    My Bionic Man is near complete and ready to display and I am hoping to add The Bionic Woman and Maskatron soon as well.
    As like many of the collectors here, I am doing this piece by piece due to my budget but hope to have small but Happy collection some day.
    Check out my picture library of Mego-ish compatible vehicles with ID data.
    MEGO MOTORS
  • thunderbolt
    Hi Ernie!!!
    • Feb 15, 2004

You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• thunderbolt
      Hi Ernie!!!
      • Feb 15, 2004

http://www.toysyouhad.com/Bionicman.htm
      You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• ddgaff1132
        Persistent Member
        • Oct 3, 2007

Originally posted by thunderbolt
        Thank you Thunderbolt. Much appreciated.
        Check out my picture library of Mego-ish compatible vehicles with ID data.
        MEGO MOTORS

Comment

• torgospizza
          Theocrat of Pan Tang
          • Aug 19, 2010

Does anyone have a good checklist for how many hoses, pegs, etc. came with the SMDM Bionic Transport and Repair Station? I've got 4 of these babies in various states of completeness, and I'd like to put together one complete set. Any help is appreciated! M

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎