Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: McActionfigures : More Fun than Burgers

For Christmas of 1978 most kids were getting their first taste of Star Wars toys. I got these instead. Oh well. I still enjoy them and managed to complete the set about 7 or so years ago.

Images
    Have most of the figs...found them on ebay for $20 BIN each...figs mint but some of the packaging was trashed. Also have the train...too big to display.
    IMG_4530 (2).jpg
    IMG_4531 (2).jpg

Images
    I always thought they were really cute toys. One of Remco's better quality efforts as well.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Images
    I remember going to the house of a collector of these. The only story he told about them was Sid & Marty Krofft sued McDonalds for copyright infringement.

Images
    ^They sure did, and I believe the Kroffts won. I'll be honest: As a kid, I didn't go to McDonald's much. My whole fascination with McDonaldland was because of it's initial Kroftiness.
    WANTED: POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top portion; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors; vintage Galahad box; minty Wolfman tights; Black Knight sword; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; POTA knife-sword; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes.