Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: McActionfigures : More Fun than Burgers

Images
    I’m not sure if it was my idea or someone else’s, but I did have a Ronald and the Hamburglar. I remember playing with them, but if memory serves, their play value was limited. Think about it. What do you do with a couple of six inch clowns? The other figures that I had were either inches or above or 3 3/4 inches (Star Wars and Adventure people) and not clowns.

Nonetheless, they were very well executed figures. I recognized this even then.

- Ian
    Rampart, this is Squad 51. How do you read?

Images
    I don't have much to say... and maybe its just the 70's T.V.-addled, eating-disordered 6-year-old in me, but I just have to say that I think this tiny line was one of the all-time best.

Thank you.
    "No. No no no no no no. You done got me talkin' politics. I didn't wanna'. Like I said y'all, I'm just happy to be alive. I think I'll scoot over here right by this winda', let this beautiful carriage rock me to sleep, and dream about how lucky I am." - Chris Mannix

Last edited by megofreak; Feb 2, '18 at 10:36 PM.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by megofreak View Post
    Hey! That's a great display!

What's the lowdown on how you acquired the booths and the restaurant diorama...

if I could hunt those down, I could see myself preferring that over the unwieldy Remco McDonaldland playset cardboard base.
    "No. No no no no no no. You done got me talkin' politics. I didn't wanna'. Like I said y'all, I'm just happy to be alive. I think I'll scoot over here right by this winda', let this beautiful carriage rock me to sleep, and dream about how lucky I am." - Chris Mannix

Nicely done!
    WH--? Where in blazes are we, Wall Crawler?

Cool pic, looks like a shopping mall food court section, gotta love the Borg in the background by the trash barrel.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by huedell View Post
    Hey! That's a great display!

What's the lowdown on how you acquired the booths and the restaurant diorama...
    I think that's a Barbie McDonald's play-set. Looks great.
    WANTED: POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top portion; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors; vintage Galahad box; minty Wolfman tights; Black Knight sword; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; POTA knife-sword; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by PNGwynne View Post
    I think that's a Barbie McDonald's play-set.
    Thanks.... I gotta get a hold of those items at some point.... so many years collecting multiples of the pieces from the McDonalLand playset... I need to mix it up!

Thanks! Ya, parts of it are barbie, I tried to merge it with a couple of other pieces i found on Ebay.

Images
    The Barbie McD's is nice--I think there're a couple of version of it. Even Joe collectors use it.

I think these figures are some of Remco's best efforts. I only had a Cap'n Crook, seeing these all makes me wish I had more.
    WANTED: POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top portion; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors; vintage Galahad box; minty Wolfman tights; Black Knight sword; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; POTA knife-sword; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes.