Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3456710 ... LastLast

Thread: Any new Joes?

Images
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jwyblejr View Post
    Here's my latest from Cotswolds:

Attachment 22741
    I love these, I have a whole corps of them as Super Joes.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top mirrored portion or mirror sticker; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors, walls, bar; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Images
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VintageJoe70 View Post
    Ummm, I don't think so...lol...That's part of the price tag on some of these sets...I remember a guy online that had a brand new, box never opened, Secret of the Mummy's Tomb set...And everyone was like, open it, open it...lol....I don't even want to know what that set would bring sealed....
    I would have opened it, I'm an opener. Toys must breathe.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top mirrored portion or mirror sticker; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors, walls, bar; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by VintageJoe70 View Post
    Ummm, I don't think so...lol...That's part of the price tag on some of these sets...I remember a guy online that had a brand new, box never opened, Secret of the Mummy's Tomb set...And everyone was like, open it, open it...lol....I don't even want to know what that set would bring sealed....
    I was joking, but some people don't care and want the experience of opening up a MIB and adding stickers etc... Personally I'd find a nice loose example to display next to it. That's what I've done with my TS.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by PNGwynne View Post
    I would have opened it, I'm an opener. Toys must breathe.
    Indeed!

Images
    Anybody picked up any new Joes, lately?

I got a Timeless Collection Military Police Joe. The one in the Greenish/Blue fatigues with the Airborne Insignia. Different than the 40th Anniversary MP I have in the Khakis with White helmet. Also picked up an African American Masterpiece Collection Marine.

Been on a bit of a Captain Action Round 2 kick lately and got that out of the way. Ready to get back to Joes and Mego.

Images
    I've picked up a few vintage Joe lots lately with some keeper stuff in them. I'll probably be listing the extra stuff shortly.

Images
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by palitoy View Post

Attachment 22610

Latest pick up, a French speaking talking Joe, always wanted one of these guys.
    Looks like he's eating the price tag!
    The hands that grip.

Images
    Have any of you bought a Geyper Man Motorcycle Rider and/or Sport Motorcycle that Cotswold sells?

https://www.gijoeelite.com/Geyper-Ma...er-Orange-Blue
    https://www.gijoeelite.com/Sport-Mot...ue-GIGM-7004AB

I really would like to pick up a rider and motorcycle. That kind of thing is something I would have loved as a kid.

Images
    I got a package in the mail today with all of this in it.

That Intruder is cool. I like the silver armor. The one I had was black haired with gold armor. I think it was gold.