Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PNGwynne
    Master of Fowl Play
    • Jun 5, 2008

Absolutely, Paul at 3SB has been very good to me, we trade a lot.

Good to know that the Cots cap will look OK in the tray, thanks much.

I have Diver's Distress-type gear in the large compartment of the Aquatray, may have to upgrade to a neoprene suit like yours...
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Makernaut
      Persistent Member
      • Jul 22, 2015

^ I love the neoprene suits that Cotswold sells! I have been thinking about getting another one.

Comment

• thunderbolt
        Hi Ernie!!!
        • Feb 15, 2004

this really makes me want to photograph my 69 Joes. Did a few additions to the line too.
        You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• Makernaut
          Persistent Member
          • Jul 22, 2015

Originally posted by thunderbolt
          this really makes me want to photograph my 69 Joes. Did a few additions to the line too.
          I remember that you collect the 1969 Joes and I'd love to see what you have!

Comment

• thunderbolt
            Hi Ernie!!!
            • Feb 15, 2004

ok, maybe tommorrow. I love the Airman I've cobbled together.
            You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• PNGwynne
              Master of Fowl Play
              • Jun 5, 2008

Yes!! Love that stuff, like my 12" Super Joes.

I couldn't affords an Action Team Super Sandy, so I kitbashed one.
              Last edited by PNGwynne; Apr 11, '20, 6:58 PM.
              WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• PNGwynne
                Master of Fowl Play
                • Jun 5, 2008

So, I have two Troubleshooters and one I'm converting into an Atomic Man vehicle. (The other I'll probably list here to sell). I buffed out a scratch on the hood and it left a divot, but I'm going to drill a hole there for a radar dish. The AT seismograph plastic matches the vehicle body and I may put it in the back as a cyber-monitor.

The green Action Man Power Hog I nabbed will get some new stickers as a MARS ATV for the Man of Evil.

I'm finding the Joes very therapeutic lately.

Comment

• drquest
                  ~~/\~~\o/~~/\~~Shark!
                  • Apr 17, 2012

Originally posted by PNGwynne
                  So, I have two Troubleshooters and one I'm converting into an Atomic Man vehicle. (The other I'll probably list here to sell). I buffed out a scratch on the hood and it left a divot, but I'm going to drill a hole there for a radar dish. The AT seismograph plastic matches the vehicle body and I may put it in the back as a cyber-monitor.

The green Action Man Power Hog I nabbed will get some new stickers as a MARS ATV for the Man of Evil.

I'm finding the Joes very therapeutic lately.
                  Sounds cool! Are you staying with the orange/red color or going a different route?
                  Danny(Drquest)
                  Captain Action HQ
                  Retro shirts and stuff
                  More retro shirts
                  Stuff For Sale

Comment

• PNGwynne
                    Master of Fowl Play
                    • Jun 5, 2008

Thank you. Yes, just wet-sanding some scratches and then buffing it up.

I need think of something to add to the back as gear for the green MARS ATV. A death-ray lol.
                    Last edited by PNGwynne; Apr 19, '20, 10:46 AM.

Comment

• drquest
                      ~~/\~~\o/~~/\~~Shark!
                      • Apr 17, 2012

How about grabbing some Atomic Man body parts, and having a mobile repair station with arms and legs hanging back there
                      Danny(Drquest)
                      Captain Action HQ
                      Retro shirts and stuff
                      More retro shirts
                      Stuff For Sale

Comment

• PNGwynne
                        Master of Fowl Play
                        • Jun 5, 2008

Lol Poor Mike, he probably needs some replacement human legs from the stress of just one atomic one.

Good idea.

Comment

• jwyblejr
                          galactic yo-yo
                          • Apr 6, 2006

Get one of those see through Cybernetic Explorer cases Cotswolds has and put it in the back.

Comment

• drquest
                            ~~/\~~\o/~~/\~~Shark!
                            • Apr 17, 2012

Originally posted by jwyblejr
                            Get one of those see through Cybernetic Explorer cases Cotswolds has and put it in the back.
                            Yeah!

https://www.gijoeelite.com/Cyberneti...-Storage-Crate

Custom: https://www.facebook.com/pg/actionma...51456248464953
                            Last edited by drquest; Apr 19, '20, 11:13 AM.
                            Danny(Drquest)
                            Captain Action HQ
                            Retro shirts and stuff
                            More retro shirts
                            Stuff For Sale

Comment

• drquest
                              ~~/\~~\o/~~/\~~Shark!
                              • Apr 17, 2012

Originally posted by PNGwynne
                              Lol Poor Mike, he probably needs some replacement human legs from the stress of just one atomic one.

Good idea.
                              I have a Knight of Darkness torso that I put all Mike Power limbs on. Both arms and both legs. I used it in a Henshin Cyborg costume for a while. Luckily they look ok on either side.
                              Danny(Drquest)
                              Captain Action HQ
                              Retro shirts and stuff
                              More retro shirts
                              Stuff For Sale

Comment

• PNGwynne
                                Master of Fowl Play
                                • Jun 5, 2008

Thanks for the tote suggestion! But I was also wondering about the "MARS" Power Hogg I'm planning.

Anything using a Capt. Action body gets my vote, it's great figure.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎