Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2567

Thread: Any new Joes?

Images
    Those are great looking figures after the restring! Did you use the Cotswold kit?
    Mortui Vivos Docent
    The Dead Teach the Living

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Godzilla View Post
    Those are great looking figures after the restring! Did you use the Cotswold kit?
    My Joes were not with the Cotswold kit. I picked up some stretchy elastic from Walmart and followed these instructions. Very minimal cost wise and honestly went really fast and quick.

http://kungfugrip.mysite.com/restrin...e_body_joe.htm

Latest joe pick up for me...I have this seperate room off the laundry room that leads into the rear yard of my townhouse...Hopefully in the next week or so I can start unpacking my joes and actually get them set up...

20180920_190141 by Matthew Peregoy, on Flickr

Images
    ^I've always admired that set. It, and the Sea Wolf, are on my radar because I like aquatic-themed toys.
    WANTED: POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top portion; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors; vintage Galahad box; minty Wolfman tights; Black Knight sword; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; POTA knife-sword; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes.