Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 6910111213 LastLast

Thread: Any new Joes?

Images
    Blog Entries
    Yes, I love the eagle-eye feature. Unfortunately, most of the Geyper reissues have instead that stoned expression lol.
    WANTED:Grayson SI trousers; Dale Arden dagger; gray AJ Mustang horse; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top mirrored portion or mirror sticker; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors, walls, bar; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Images
    I prefer the MB to the 64 style joe body. the 64 is just so damn clunky. but yes, the MB has it's issues too

Images
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nostalgiabuff View Post
    I prefer the MB to the 64 style joe body. the 64 is just so damn clunky...
    The original pelvis design is horrible, both in poseablility and in accommodating clothing.
    WANTED:Grayson SI trousers; Dale Arden dagger; gray AJ Mustang horse; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top mirrored portion or mirror sticker; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors, walls, bar; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by PNGwynne View Post
    The original pelvis design is horrible, both in poseablility and in accommodating clothing.
    And the hands were just so useful...

Images
    Blog Entries
    Pinch-pinch. KFG rules!!

Images
    Here's my AM Afrika Korps figure and my AM Mountie.

IMG_0093.jpg

IMG_0094.jpg

The Mountie outfit I got a couple months back when Cotswolds had them cheap.

Images
    Blog Entries
    Those are nice, thanks for sharing. The RCMP is one of my favorite figures!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderbolt View Post
    go here and scroll down they are shown
    http://www.actionmanhq.co.uk/frameset/frameset.html
    on the bright side there is a more articulated line coming too.

Saw the online review from Toy Polloi. They've got some stubby arms. He said they remind him of a T-Rex. Rest of the body isn't that bad,except for the feet.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jwyblejr View Post
    Saw the online review from Toy Polloi. They've got some stubby arms. He said they remind him of a T-Rex. Rest of the body isn't that bad,except for the feet.
    Those are fashion doll bodies they are using. Lots of give aways. The click knees, rubbery feet, bent elbows and small hands not really meant to hold accessories. The bodies are designed that way to make them easy to dress. Looks like an 80s era knock off Ken bod.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Images
    We got a bunch of snow today so I didn't get out much, which gave me time to re-string 3 Muscle body GiJoes I had. Two of them I got recently and the third has been languishing in a box for a while.

If anyone has an late issue Muscle Body Joe clothing sets I would be interested in them. I have a ton of 60's stuff and early AT stuff to trade.

Here you go: