Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jwyblejr
    galactic yo-yo
    • Apr 6, 2006

Here's my AM Afrika Korps figure and my AM Mountie.

IMG_0093.jpg

IMG_0094.jpg

The Mountie outfit I got a couple months back when Cotswolds had them cheap.

Comment

• PNGwynne
      Master of Fowl Play
      • Jun 5, 2008

Those are nice, thanks for sharing. The RCMP is one of my favorite figures!
      WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• jwyblejr
        galactic yo-yo
        • Apr 6, 2006

Originally posted by thunderbolt
        go here and scroll down they are shown
        http://www.actionmanhq.co.uk/frameset/frameset.html
        on the bright side there is a more articulated line coming too.

Saw the online review from Toy Polloi. They've got some stubby arms. He said they remind him of a T-Rex. Rest of the body isn't that bad,except for the feet.

Comment

• Werewolf
          Inhuman
          • Jul 14, 2003

Originally posted by jwyblejr
          Saw the online review from Toy Polloi. They've got some stubby arms. He said they remind him of a T-Rex. Rest of the body isn't that bad,except for the feet.
          Those are fashion doll bodies they are using. Lots of give aways. The click knees, rubbery feet, bent elbows and small hands not really meant to hold accessories. The bodies are designed that way to make them easy to dress. Looks like an 80s era knock off Ken bod.
          You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• drquest
            ~~/\~~\o/~~/\~~Shark!
            • Apr 17, 2012

We got a bunch of snow today so I didn't get out much, which gave me time to re-string 3 Muscle body GiJoes I had. Two of them I got recently and the third has been languishing in a box for a while.

If anyone has an late issue Muscle Body Joe clothing sets I would be interested in them. I have a ton of 60's stuff and early AT stuff to trade.

Here you go:

Danny(Drquest)
            Captain Action HQ
            Retro shirts and stuff
            More retro shirts
            Stuff For Sale

Comment

• monitor_ep
              Talkative Member
              • May 11, 2013

I miss the days of picking up the 3.75 inch G.I.Joes at Wal-Mart & Target. My brother & I picked up The Corps that TRU put on sale for my nephew to play with. Right now he enjoys playing with the Godzilla/King Kong vs Rampage and having the Corps go after them. He just got in for chistmas the Wal-mart FAKE Jurassic Park set & with the others my living room becomes a battle field with the big JP T-Rex. I just want so real joes because some of the Corps do not bend well.
              Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• VintageJoe70
                Veteran Member
                • Oct 12, 2016

Hi all...Here are some of my latest joe pick ups...Really nice Recovery of the Lost Mummy set, although its missing a few small accessories...And Happy with the Mineshaft Breakout, don't see that one pop up boxed very often for sale...Enjoy...

Matt

Mummy by Matthew Peregoy, on Flickr

mummy 2 by Matthew Peregoy, on Flickr

Mineshaft by Matthew Peregoy, on Flickr
                Attached Files
                https://www.flickr.com/photos/148083...57673799016342

Comment

• PNGwynne
                  Master of Fowl Play
                  • Jun 5, 2008

Handsome sets, thanks for sharing.
                  WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• drquest
                    ~~/\~~\o/~~/\~~Shark!
                    • Apr 17, 2012

Yes very nice! Awesome box art on those AT sets!
                    Danny(Drquest)
                    Captain Action HQ
                    Retro shirts and stuff
                    More retro shirts
                    Stuff For Sale

Comment

• PNGwynne
                      Master of Fowl Play
                      • Jun 5, 2008

Missed a nice, cheap Action Man Power Hog today due to a power outage. I'm feeling sorry for myself.

Comment

• thunderbolt
                        Hi Ernie!!!
                        • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by PNGwynne
                        Missed a nice, cheap Action Man Power Hog today due to a power outage. I'm feeling sorry for myself.
                        Weather related?
                        You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• PNGwynne
                          Master of Fowl Play
                          • Jun 5, 2008

Yes, high winds. I was pretty POd.

Comment

• thunderbolt
                            Hi Ernie!!!
                            • Feb 15, 2004

I can't wait for the cool down here. 87 in Feb is ridiculous.
                            You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• drquest
                              ~~/\~~\o/~~/\~~Shark!
                              • Apr 17, 2012

Originally posted by thunderbolt
                              I can't wait for the cool down here. 87 in Feb is ridiculous.
                              cry me a river....
                              Danny(Drquest)
                              Captain Action HQ
                              Retro shirts and stuff
                              More retro shirts
                              Stuff For Sale

Comment

• thunderbolt
                                Hi Ernie!!!
                                • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by drquest
                                cry me a river....
                                I see some 40s on the long range forecast.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎