Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marvel has SEVEN movies coming out this year?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The Bat
    Batman Fanatic
    • Jul 14, 2002

Well, I like hearing Chris Claremont's opinion on the X-Men: Dark Phoenix movie...it brings me hope.

sigpic

Comment

• MRP
      Persistent Member
      • Jul 19, 2016

Just saw the teaser trailer for Venom and I am absolutely meh over it. I wasn't excited for the movie to begin with, and the trailer did nothing to change that.

-M
      "Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Comment

• emeraldknight47
        Talkative Member
        • Jun 20, 2011

Originally posted by MRP
        Just saw the teaser trailer for Venom and I am absolutely meh over it. I wasn't excited for the movie to begin with, and the trailer did nothing to change that.

-M
        I’m pretty much in agreement with you on the VENOM teaser, MRP. I know, I know, it was a teaser, but it was also super-generic to the point that it never really even gave a casual viewer the remotest idea of what it’s actually about or whether it’s supposed to be superhero, sci-fi, horror or psychological drama. Plus, if they are totally separating this from the Spider-Man franchise, why would the symbiote even remotely form itself into Spider-Man stylized elements?
        sigpic Oh then, what's this? Big flashy lighty thing, that's what brought me here! Big flashy lighty things have got me written all over them. Not actually. But give me time. And a crayon.

Comment

• Hedji
          Citizen of Gotham
          • Nov 17, 2012

Personally, I consider the 90s era of comics to be the downfall of the medium, and so Venom stands tall as a symbol of "meh" for me.

Comment

• Hector
            el Hombre de Acero
            • May 19, 2003

After Deadpool...Venom is the second must watch superhero flick for me. However, even I have to admit, the teaser was not only meh, but highly disappointing. I hope it redeems itself with the full trailer, featuring what I want to see, Venom in all his glory...but...I don’t want to see Carnage on the trailer, I want to be surprised seeing him for the first time at the theater.

As I’ve said before, Tom Hardy is one of the best actors of his generation, he always delivers...and hopefully, Venom does too...
            sigpic

Comment

• palitoy
              live. laugh. lisa needs braces
              • Jun 16, 2001

Heh, I like Tom Hardy as an actor but all he needs to do now is play Doomsday and he's the trifecta of "Comic characters I find boring".
              Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
              http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                Verbose Member
                • Mar 7, 2004

Yeah, that Venom trailer looks like it could have been cut together from about 10 other, non-super hero movies. I know it's a teaser, but to get people excited for this...it's a big fail.

Chris
                sigpic

Comment

• Hector
                  el Hombre de Acero
                  • May 19, 2003

Yeah, I’d have to agree...bad teaser trailer.
                  sigpic

Comment

• TrekStar
                    Trek or Treat
                    • Jan 20, 2011

Wonder how many will have cool previews but get fair or bad reviews?

Comment

Working...
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎