X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Teemu
    Persistent Member
    • Dec 15, 2010

Originally posted by scott metzger
    I've been holding off on these thus far, and likely wouldn't switch bodies if I got them. Kind of defeats the idea of them having three different builds, but I know the thin body is sorta floppy, so I can see some folks not being crazy about that one. The AJ heads on all really do bring the sets down a lot; I likely wouldn't change bodies, but I'd be very tempted to change some heads.
    I say,get em and customize them however you want them. The bodies are all still awful. The fat body is also useless in this set as all 3 come on regular,fat and skinny bodies. All 3 should of gotten regular bodies IMO (especially the GOON shirt)

The heads are a little tough to get off,so make sure you heat the neck as the shirts won't come off unless you remove the heads.The heat the neck on the head you are using and pop on (you probably already know that).The Skinny body has a small hole so that won't be an easy swap.

My 4th (GOON) will be using the Al Bundy head. But I am okay with the AJ heads because once the bowler hats and masks are on,it really isn't that big of deal.

Comment

• darkbros
      Persistent Member
      • Jul 3, 2012

Originally posted by scott metzger
      I've been holding off on these thus far, and likely wouldn't switch bodies if I got them. Kind of defeats the idea of them having three different builds, but I know the thin body is sorta floppy, so I can see some folks not being crazy about that one.I likely wouldn't change bodies, but I'd be very tempted to change some heads.
      For me a good ol type 1 body from ebay makes a perfect skinny Henchman, I'd switch out the skinny body for one of those.

Originally posted by Teemu

My 4th (GOON) will be using the Al Bundy head. But I am okay with the AJ heads because once the bowler hats and masks are on,it really isn't that big of deal.
      Yes that's my choice for a perfect Goon, the Al Bundy Head just says "Goon". lol
      Customizing 1:9: My Videoblog journey of Customizing!
      https://www.facebook.com/customizingonenine
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------
      "I don't do it for the haters, I do it for the players." --snoop dogg

Comment

• thunderbolt
        Hi Ernie!!!
        • Feb 15, 2004

The Al Bundy head is HUUGGEE!!
        You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎