X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • palitoy
    live. laugh. lisa needs braces
    • Jun 16, 2001

Palitoy offline

Judging by the upset mail i got to read this morning i thought this prudent to explain.

If you;re counting on me to respond or reply to things, please note that i will be very slow to do so due to some personal reasons.
    • I have decided to pursue more education and I am taking classes every night and on weekends. Very time consuming.
    • I've also torn the tendon in my fingers which makes typing difficult (hence my amazing grammar lately)

combine those and the fact that I can't read PMs on my phone anymore and yeah, lower your expectations on me this quarter. I'll eventually get there.

Thanks for understanding.
    Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
    http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop
  • huedell
    Museum Ball Eater
    • Dec 31, 2003

I have to laugh... at some point, I remember you saying you were taking a big break of some sort, but you've probably been officially back as a moderator for months (years?) and every thing just has blended together time-wise.

I'm getting old and senile.
    "No. No no no no no no. You done got me talkin' politics. I didn't wanna'. Like I said y'all, I'm just happy to be alive. I think I'll scoot over here right by this winda', let this beautiful carriage rock me to sleep, and dream about how lucky I am." - Chris Mannix

Comment

• EMCE Hammer
      Moderation Engineer
      • Aug 14, 2003

I try to pick up the slack when I can, but life.

Comment

• huedell
        Museum Ball Eater
        • Dec 31, 2003

Originally posted by EMCE Hammer
        I try to pick up the slack when I can, but life.
        Hey..... I'm just glad I recognize you!
        "No. No no no no no no. You done got me talkin' politics. I didn't wanna'. Like I said y'all, I'm just happy to be alive. I think I'll scoot over here right by this winda', let this beautiful carriage rock me to sleep, and dream about how lucky I am." - Chris Mannix

Comment

• palitoy
          • Jun 16, 2001

Originally posted by huedell
          I have to laugh... at some point, I remember you saying you were taking a big break of some sort, but you've probably been officially back as a moderator for months (years?) and every thing just has blended together time-wise.
          I got really sick last year and it wasn;t fun but now i'm working towards a better tomorrow,

Comment

• Godzilla
            Permanent Member
            • Nov 3, 2002

Good luck to you sir!
            Mortui Vivos Docent
            The Dead Teach the Living

Comment

• Werewolf
              Inhuman
              • Jul 14, 2003

Originally posted by palitoy
              J[*]I've also torn the tendon in my fingers which makes typing difficult (hence my amazing grammar lately)

Yikes! I'm sorry to hear that.
              You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• huedell
                Museum Ball Eater
                • Dec 31, 2003

I got really sick last year and it wasn;t fun,
                Glad to hear you're on the upswing!

I got really sick last year and it wasn;t fun but now i'm working towards a better tomorrow,
                As a uniquely cool rock star singer once said: "Nothing to it, but to do it!"

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
                  Muddling through
                  • Oct 4, 2008

sorry to hear about your hand and kudos for going back to school. that's a tough one at our age

Comment

• PNGwynne
                    Master of Fowl Play
                    • Jun 5, 2008

Best wishes for a full recovery and success with your goals.
                    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• MysteryWho
                      Persistent Member
                      • Dec 16, 2008

Inspirational music for your journey...

Comment

• Hedji
                        Citizen of Gotham
                        • Nov 17, 2012

I give you credit for wanting to better yourself as a human being. To balance that along with everything you do for your job, your hobby, and especially being a Dad... it's a real challenge. Good luck to you, but don't be a stranger, because you usually make me laugh.

Comment

• palitoy
                          • Jun 16, 2001

I appreciate the kind words, I will be around but sometimes slow on the uptake.

This is the year I take a few risks and put myself out there. Hopefully I can keep the momentum going, currently learning javascript, my instructor keeps making pokemon references, it's weird,

Comment

• cjefferys
                            Duke of Gloat
                            • Apr 23, 2006

Oof, really sorry to hear about your hand, but good for you furthering your education sir, I know that it's certainly not easy with a full time job and family. Hopefully you'll still have a bit of time to hang out once in awhile.

Comment

• steelcouch
                              Career Member
                              • Feb 11, 2006

Good luck in school. I went back to pursue a teaching credential and know personally how tough it is to balance home life, work, and school.

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎